What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL 2011-2012 Week 13

Raider_69

Post Whore
Eagles stinking up big time

although i guess when your 4-7, playing another 4-7 team at a tough away game, you should really be expecting a win :lol:

14-7 hawks winning
the eagles impossing run defense has made a stunning return, good luck to fantasy players who are up against Lynch today

Raider_69

Post Whore
on the plus side, Shady has a TD which gives him 13 on the year :D
Go Shady!!

shame andy doesnt want to feed him the ball :?:

Raider_69

Post Whore
4-8
a sad reflection of the eagles in 2011.
Im offically over DeSean Jackson and his shit. If your going to talk trash like your top 5 at the reciever position, you'd better go make plays like a top 5 reciever.

Tag him and Bag him Howie, and shipping him for what ever you can get.
Blackmon race just got real for the eagles i recon

Parra

Referee
Nice way to start the round.

Lynch scored 2 TD's that looked impossible. Awesome to watch. That Eagles defence though.....

Tom155

Coach
4-8
a sad reflection of the eagles in 2011.
Im offically over DeSean Jackson and his shit. If your going to talk trash like your top 5 at the reciever position, you'd better go make plays like a top 5 reciever.

Tag him and Bag him Howie, and shipping him for what ever you can get.
Blackmon race just got real for the eagles i recon
jeffery or floyd would be good too

Raider_69

Post Whore
yep definitely, but we've got ammo to move (picks and asante could be packaged for a move up a few spots) up a few spots and we'll be picking inside the top 10. Might aswell aim for Blackmon

Jono078

Referee
Interesting you say that. Was reading some opinions on who the Vikes could take with top 5, or they could trade down slightly.

Ashante Samuel and some picks would be a good trade.

Raider_69

Post Whore
There are a lot of ways the eagles could go, i dont think QB is one of them unless they found a suitor for Vick. But i dont think Reid will give up on Vick yet, but if Reid leaves town, a new coach might want to go with a new QB... lets see

Raider_69

Post Whore
Interesting you say that. Was reading some opinions on who the Vikes could take with top 5, or they could trade down slightly.

Ashante Samuel and some picks would be a good trade.

I dont know where Asante lands, but im fairly certain given our next DC will likely have an ounce of defensive knowledge and will there for want to play bump and run on the outside with DRC and Nnamdi, and Asante is an off corner who always needs safety help because he bites on play action all the time and he's due about 8 mil next year, he will not be in philly in 2012-13.

Eddie.

Bench
It's a huge game for the Raiders this morning. Miami are 3-8 but are $1.55 favourites at Sun Life Stadium. A loss today and Denver might take the division lead.

beave

Coach
Got my orange throwback jersey ready, I love being in the states during football season!!!!

Missed seeing the Dallas Cowboys yesterday by about 5 minutes as we were going through Dallas airport, they were on their way to Arizona. There was a team store in the area we departed from, I asked the lad how many of these team stores are in Dallas and he replied 'well, there's 6 here in the airport and'.......... I nearly fell over!!!!

Hopefully the Bucs win today or else I will be copping it deluxe all week from my Panther loving in laws!

Tom155

Coach
bad start by broncos great punt by kluwe goes out at the 1 then mcgahee gets tackled in the endzone for a safety

Tom155

Coach
with the vikes in FG range on 3rd down ponder blows it fumbling after being hit by dawkins hunter recovers and ends up about midfield \\\\:D/

Latest posts