What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NBA 2k12

Hey if you're enough of a dumb merkin, which you are, to re-buy last years game with a different cover then more power to you. I'm sure the money will be worth it when you finish association mode and notice the Larry O'Brien Championship's colour has changed you'll feel good about yourself.

ceagle

Bench
Hey if you're enough of a dumb merkin, which you are, to re-buy last years game with a different cover then more power to you. I'm sure the money will be worth it when you finish association mode and notice the Larry O'Brien Championship's colour has changed you'll feel good about yourself.
Hey, you bought Fifa 12.

Last edited by a moderator:

ceagle

Bench
lol damn thats bad haha lucky for me bud that online play is something i am horrible at and therefor only something i lightly dabble in...
The servers are down right now and 2K said they will be fixed soon, so that will be hopefully the same time it comes out here.

lol damn thats bad haha lucky for me bud that online play is something i am horrible at and therefor only something i lightly dabble in...

Gamesmen have it on sale right now according to their automated sms notification

Last edited by a moderator:

nöyd

Staff member
Anyone stupid enough to admit to piracy will not have access to the Computer and Video Games forum, this is the first and last warning.

Keep to the topic.

Big Tim

First Grade
Got it on Thursday.

Enjoying it alot, though I only play My Player mode.

I didnt think I would like the "Play next key game" feature, but I actually think it is the best out there.

I was able to get through the rookie season with the Rockets only playing my debut and all the rivalries (Mavs, Spurs and Lakers) and did OK.

I have played the first game of the new season and my team looks nothing like it did before.

C Me
PF Lamar Odom
SF Paul George
SG Rodney Stuckey
PG Ty Lawson

6th Ben Gordon
7th David West

We didnt make the playoffs in the first season, but this team seems strong enough to be able to do it, though we seem pretty bad when I simulate.

Baron Davis plays 5 minutes a game, usually the 3rd quarter, and that is the longest quarter for me. He gets the ball, calls for a pick, then jacks a shot....... Because I am the pick man, I cant get anywhere near the basket to get a rebound.

Having alot of fun, and enjoying that the aim of this years game is to complete your My Players career.

ceagle

Bench
The trading in my player is ridiculous, I was drafted to the Knicks and the team is

PG- Me
Sg- Shannon Brown
SF- Carmelo
PF- Lamarcus Aldridge
C - Chris Kaman

Courtney lee
Greg Oden
JJ Hickson

As you can see, the whole team was traded bar Carmelo.

edabomb

First Grade
Pretty annoying that 2kShare has been down since launch. Need to get some good sliders!

Big Tim

First Grade
The trading in my player is ridiculous, I was drafted to the Knicks and the team is

PG- Me
Sg- Shannon Brown
SF- Carmelo
PF- Lamarcus Aldridge
C - Chris Kaman

Courtney lee
Greg Oden
JJ Hickson

As you can see, the whole team was traded bar Carmelo.

Well we just traded again...

C Me
PF Odom
SF George
SG JR Snith
PG Lawson

6th West
7th Lowry
8th Gordon

Lowry was the original point man, we traded Stuckey and someone else for Lowry and Fisher from the Lakers.....

ceagle

Bench
Even though they have traded alot of players on our team, I think we are better for it, Kaman is a good center in this game, we were always out rebounded with a Amare and Turiaf front court, now that we have Aldridge and Kaman, we have a lot more height and we are alot better at defending the paint. We also have good rotation of the bench with Oden, Hickson and Lee.

The game seems to make alot of trades but they are sensible ones.

Special K

Coach
I don't play my player but this game is freaking awesome. The greatest mode is awesome! So much better than last years challenges.

This game will be phenom once share comes up and the lock out ends.

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
I don't play my player but this game is freaking awesome. The greatest mode is awesome! So much better than last years challenges.

This game will be phenom once share comes up and the lock out ends.

I agree mate, freaking awesome sums it up for me.

I'm enjoying both my player and the greatest player modes, the whole game is just outstanding.

When I got the game from mightyape last week, I got all three covers with it, MJ, Magic Johnson and Larry Bird.

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
Some of the Rookies have been added to 2k12, the ones who have signed contracts I guess, and also some of the other player movements have been done as well.

edabomb

First Grade
I've read no photos for the rookies. I don't see that as any type of big deal, but people were complaining on a bball forum I visit.

supersoniceagle

Juniors
Finally got this game and wow it's awesome. Quite challenging and you need to play with strategy. I haven't played a NBA 2K game for a few years so it's a big step up. I haven't tried My Player mode yet so might give that a try in the next couple of days

natheel

Coach
my player is alot of fun

my teams so far

Picked in the Draft by New York Knicks

2011-2012 - Knicks
2012-2015 - LA Lakers
2015 - Present - Chicago Bulls

Latest posts