What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CFL Talk

supercharger

Juniors
lol

never even heard of it till you started masturbating over it

and who cares?
what the only time i mentioned it on the main board was in relation to tv rights which you moved here despite it being quite relevant considering both extended deals without opening tenders
what compared to your fascination with afl which is weird for a sport you profess to dislike

supercharger

Juniors
Australia is not just two states though.

thank-you-captain-obvious-lg.jpg

supercharger

Juniors
You can't see the point?

The CFL covers all of Canada and should be able to pull on that to get more cash out of its deals where the NRL can not do that within it's home country.
First of all Football is a distant second Hockey in Canada
the NHLs broadcast rights are currently worth $140 million a year compared to $15 million a year
Secondly Football's heartland is in the West and Saskatchewan in particular while it isnt too popular in Montreal and Toronto with the latter only averaging 20k in this past season
As i said it's a gate driven league and the next deal should double in value And the size of a Country doesnt necessarily equate to bigger broadcast rights look at Argentina the AFA only collect 600 million pesos each year and thats for the premera division and all national team games

Haffa

Friend of mine was at the final. She's a huge BC fan not on the same level as her nuck obsession but huge nonetheless. It was a good game I'll be trying to follow it a bit next season.

supercharger

Juniors
Friend of mine was at the final. She's a huge BC fan not on the same level as her nuck obsession but huge nonetheless. It was a good game I'll be trying to follow it a bit next season.
oh cool man,The CFL is a lotta fun http://www.cfl.ca/video/index/id/22813?autostart=true#
Disappointed i couldnt make it to Vancouver last year,what with the Bombers being there but i will definitley be in Toronto this year for the 100th Grey Cup

Last edited: