What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Landry Jones stays in school

Raider_69

Post Whore
Another one bites the dust

great news teams inside the top 5 who dont want to take a QB, someone is going to offer a kings randsom to move up and get RG3
also great news for Ryan Tennehill who might sneak up into the first round now.

And great news for guys in need of a starting QB job next year, guys like Kyle Orton, Donavan McNabb, Brett Farve (i kid)
And even better news for Patriots and Packers who could both field some Kevin Kolb/Matt Schuab like deals for Mallet and Flynn.

Not great news for QB needy teams, the market price just got a tad higher

abpanther

Staff member
Good decision, I don't think he played particularly well this season, needs another year in school

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
would anyone other than arizona be nutty enough to do a kolb deal for mallet?

pedge

Juniors
Fortunately for the rest of the league Matt Flynn is a fa so there will be no kings ransom
Brian Hoyer would be the more likely target from the pats but he is a restricted fa

Raider_69

Post Whore
I think there is a good chance the packers take Flynn so they get something for him

kurt faulk

Coach

that's some bad luck there for the packers. not sure why they didn't shop him last season. he may not have brought them much in return but it's better than the nothing they will receive now.

i guess they could franchise him but that would be a very risky route. not only would they have to find a trading partner but the flynn camp would have to agree to a contract with that team. flynn might say screw it, let's collect the $14m on offer with the franchise tag.

Tom155

Coach
nick foles could also get into the 1st now along with tannehill huge boost for those 2

Latest posts