What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seagulls, Pitch Invaiders and Beach Balls

IanG

Coach
a_pitch_invader_dances_for_new_zealand_s_ross_tayl_5680439004.jpg

IanG

Coach
Heard the other day a story saying that to liven things up at the MCG during the Big Bash league they're going to allow Beach Balls and the Mexican wave.

Should never have banned it in the first place.

IanG

Coach
dont know why they ever banned beach balls

Because they're a bunch of wankers who wanna spoil our fun.

Also when watching that Cricket in the 70s back then taking in eskies full of beer was allowed. Only limit was 24 cans per person.

IanG

Coach
Hearing the radio commentary tonight and skull reckons he didn't see any Beach Balls in the crowd tonight. Well I think he needs to have his eyes tested cause I saw plenty of them. Though I think they might've run out cause I also saw plenty of balloons too. Though no blown up franger.

Also though his story about Neil Maxwell's bucks night was piss funny too. The Jelly Wrestlers. Then a texter tried to be funny with a custard pun

IanG

Coach
The beach balls were flying again tonight and it would seem the rain rained on the fun police when it came to the beer snake.
68427_10151194367645976_2097010291_n.jpg

Last edited: