What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is up with the Jets

Raider_69

Post Whore
ok so pretty much all season long there have been rumblings of dysfunction
nameless people going to the media to attack Sanchise, Santonio Holmes causing all kinds of mess, Rexy talking SB's every other week. Since the seasons ended it's gone to hell. Derrick Mason, of all people, Derrick f**king Mason described the locker room as a mess and now LT has said its the worst locker room he's ever been involved with

What is going in the Jets? Who is the problem? And more importantly, can Rex fix it?

well, just going off what tomlinson said..

the GM and the coach are in your face guys...the players are kinda the same so they speak their mind.
when things are good thats fine. when you lose...that stort of thing turns bad really quick.

that and everyone in the world knows sanchez isnt the man for the job. probably didnt help. neither did brian schottenheimer i would say.

Eddie Lab

Juniors
I don't know why but Rex Ryan irks me.

every preseason he is talking about the the Jets in the superbowl being guaranteed, surely that doesn't help the players.

Ladmate

Bench
The coach is egotistical, he puts a target on the back of the team every week, putting them under more pressure. Their QB is a joke and the team probably has zero faith in him. They have diva's in LT and Holmes.

abpanther

Staff member
Interesting that through his first 3 seasons Sanchez has numbers comparable to Eli Manning's first 3 seasons.

Just sayin'

legend

Coach
Was Eli doing magazine spreads in his first three years? Granted, he's not quite as dashing as Sanchize, but I could see Eli on the cover of a KKK mag or possibly the NRA.

Big Mick

Referee
Don't be silly Ab.

Unless a rookie is putting up 5,000 yards straight away he is a bust...you know that!

Big Mick

Referee
Was Eli doing magazine spreads in his first three years? Granted, he's not quite as dashing as Sanchize, but I could see Eli on the cover of a KKK mag or possibly the NRA.

Who gives a f**k if he is on a magazine cover. Freakin Brady promotes Uggs ffs.

The guy gets hammered more than any QB yet when other QB's make errors it is just part of the game. When Sanchez makes one it is because he is a pretty boy.

I don't buy this magazine cover bs. He hardly does it during the season...who cares.

Maybe if his GM didn't screw up and drafted a competent guard and RT he wouldn't have been running for his life all year.

Maybe if his GM didn't bring in a cancer's like Burress or Holmes they'd be alright. Maybe if his GM & Coach realized Greene is nothing more than a #2 RB and is too shit to handle the load...they'd be alright.

They couldn't block anyone this year, they couldn't catch a cold and the run game was absolutely deplorable.

This is coming from a Bills fan ffs. Sanchez wasn't good this year...but he isn't the reason they lost. This so called elite defense played like shit too. they got no pass rush...when Aaron "Bleeping" Maybin is your sack leader you are in trouble. Their Safeties were awful.

The only decent play they had was from Keller at TE and their corners. That is it. Everyone else was scratchy at best.

Eelectrica

Referee
Rex Ryan is the coach, the buck stops with him. His stupid guarantees, calling the Giants - The team who actually plays and wins SB's 'little brother' Might be an idea to concentrate on coaching and work out how to beat the Patriots a little more often.

That said, keep it up. I hate the stupid jets! Was nice the Dolphins put them out there misery this season.

Raider_69

Post Whore
I think the way rex goes out, its like they are SB champs every week. Every team wants to aim up at them, every side, especially the good ones with SB asperations, want to shut them up... it puts a huge target on their back

but thats rex, i dont think that will ever change. He's recruited poorly in terms of locker room impact, and drafted poorly with a lot of busts, and i dont think rex has helped Sanchez out much, in terms of a strong run game and a quality WR (who isnt a diva)

Latest posts