What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings and Crap IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Diablo

Post Whore
The_Mole_normal.jpg

RLW_Mole The Mole

2 plus 2 sometimes equals 4...@RLW_Mole what's the scoop on Mason? Last week talking to the Eels, this week leaves Toulon? ...... Something?

image_normal.jpg

josh_massoud Josh Massoud @

@RLW_Mole Not this time

Last edited:

IFR33K

Coach
Spoke to camp SBW last week. He is yet to decide on playing future for 2013, but wants 850 k per year. He doesn't care which team.

IFR33K

Coach
He's just a mercenary, wouldn't touch the merkin with a 40 foot pole.

I believe meeting with the roosters was a publicity stunt for his up and coming fight. I also believe he is now using league to up his price in union.

I don't want him anywhere near the joint.

jk13

First Grade
$30k ish a game. Wow. I still think cam, slater, gi or thurston are just as valuable. But don't whore themselves as much as thus guy

IFR33K

Coach
A mate of mine is adamant that mason is a done deal. Will be announced in a couple of days. Not sure if true, only time will tell.

Gronk

Staff member
I saw a similar post in the NRL rumours saying the W/tigers were a done deal too.

Spoke to camp SBW last week. He is yet to decide on playing future for 2013, but wants 850 k per year. He doesn't care which team.
wouldnt that make him the highest paid player in the game? or at least put him in the top 5 thats insane for a washed up rugby reject is he actually that far up himself he thinks he is worth more money than smith, thurston, slater etc?

Jodeci

Bench
Too clear the issue, I just contacted someone within the club and they have told me that it's only a 2 year deal - confirmed.

The deal still needs to be fine tuned by the NRL and also needs to get his VISA cleared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts