What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Bowl XLVI Discussion

Super Bowl XLVI Champion

• Total voters

dogslife

Coach
Super-Bowl-46-Graphic.jpg

New York Giants vs New England Patriots

February 5, 2012 - Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, Indiana

Last edited:

Jono078

Referee
Woo, this is the Superbowl I was hoping for after the Divisional round.

I think the Patriots are more well rounded and should win this.

But I think Tom Brady has a big one and gets his revenge and another Superbowl ring :D

Lowdown

Juniors
Both teams are bloody lucky to be playing on Feb 5.

That said, Patriots to win and win big.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i think the pats are early favourites. Will be a great game
These Giants are tough though, they will make Brady work for it every step of the way

dogslife

Coach
Honestly could go either way this one. I think I'll have a bet on whoever is the underdog on the betting markets

AuDragon

Juniors
Favouring the Giants on this one. The gap between both team's defenses are much bigger than the gap between both offenses. I do think it will be a high scoring game...

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Going to be tough, I doubt Brady plays like he did today two weeks, by his high standards wasn't one of his best games, however the ravens is very good.

I think Brady gets revenge though

Mhartew

Juniors
I'm going for the Patriots but it wouldn't surprise me at all if the Giants get up. Could go either way.

Ladmate

Bench
Giants win 33-17. Also, NFL have gotten lazy. Same SB logo as last year. I missed it when every year they had different logos.

Eelectrica

Referee
Picking and cheering for the Giants. Might watch the 2007 SB next weekend to prepare. :lol:

Going to be a very different game to that though. Neither D is a good is they were that time, but the Giants offence is better than they were then, as is Eli.

I know it's a cliche, but I think these teams are so close turnovers will decide it. If Brady has another 2 int game, I think the Giants win.
If turnovers are even, I'll pick the Giants in extra time. And yes if the Giants lose the turnover battle, they lose the game.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I doubt Brady throws 2 two weeks straight.

Ive got a really good feeling that Brady is going to have a 4-5 td game, i just reckon will destroy the Giants D.

I reckon this may blowout, Giants have overachieved imo

Sleep

Juniors
Giants. That Patriots defense is awful. Eli is in career best form and Nicks and Cruz are on fire.

brooksy19

Bench
Nobody has been able to stop Nicks + Cruz of late, the Giants just need to get Bradshaw some more yardage and I think Giants will win comfortably.

If the Giants D_Line can get to Brady on a consistent basis, Giants will win. If the Pats O-Line are able to hold them at bay then it will be a shoot-out and I don't know if the Patriots defense is as bad as everyone is saying, I think the Pats hold the advantage then.

Giants D-Line vs Patriots O-Line will determine who wins IMO.

Latest posts