What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings and Crap IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apocalyptic Eel

Juniors
The young Fijian Radradra the club signed must have some potential to get a 5 year contract.

Paying him in Kava - nice and cheap deal

I don't like the fact he's also said he is trying a different sport before going back to Union. Couldn't we sign someone who is here for the long haul rather than someone who just wants to try a different sport.

Look how that went for Jeff Fenech lol

Last edited:

Eels Dude

Coach
I don't like the fact he's also said he is trying a different sport before going back to Union. Couldn't we sign someone who is here for the long haul rather than someone who just wants to try a different sport.

Look how that went for Jeff Fenech lol

It's no different to Mateo saying he'd like to rejoin the Eels one day after he'd already signed with the Warriors. It's just a token gesture to show respect to the club, or in this case, the sport he's leaving.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Too clear the issue, I just contacted someone within the club and they have told me that it's only a 2 year deal - confirmed.

The deal still needs to be fine tuned by the NRL and also needs to get his VISA cleared.

Cheers for the info mate. So he probably won't feature in the trials?

boxhead

First Grade
Does someone have a list of our confirmed signings so far (excluding William Hopoate) for this season?
Not something a person would usually keep on their profile....but I was curious nonetheless.
Cheers.
As well, confirmed departures would also be helpful :)

Last edited:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
anyone can start up their own website and post bullshit or dodgy articles, thats why we dont accept some sites as being a credible source

each one that has been filtered has been found out

Suitman

Post Whore
anyone can start up their own website and post bullshit or dodgy articles, thats why we dont accept some sites as being a credible source

each one that has been filtered has been found out

FFS Twiz, go and do some work.

Suity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts