What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suarez's scumbaggery

Red Bear

Referee
Reports that FSG (the owners) are pissed off with the whole situation and told him to apologise (made the news in the US apparently). And that he'll be sold in summer

Manoj prohbakar

Juniors
Evra would have knocked seven shades out of him, and deservedly so. I'd have done the same thing, not just because he disgraced him in public twice, but simply for being a scouser.

Liverpool once again proving they are the shit-stain on the underpants that is the PL.

Yes don't doubt it and would love to have seen it,

my question is though; could it ever have been done legally? I'm thinking smashing him has red written all over it

if he's getting sold he can come to Säbener Straße and play behind Gomez and grab himself a CL medal.

Gomez
Ribéry, Suarez, Shaqiri
Schweini, Kroos

Not bad! Just make sure he shakes people's hands.

Yes don't doubt it and would love to have seen it,

my question is though; could it ever have been done legally? I'm thinking smashing him has red written all over it

Probably not. It's a good thing Ferdinand got in front of him. Saved him a red card and a lengthy suspension. Evra isn't really one of our standouts, but with Vidic out we can't really afford to lose anyone else in our backline.

I will concede Evra deserves a smack upside the head carrying on like a prat in front of Suarez after the match though. Whatever credibility he earned by being the "bigger man" and offering a handshake he destroyed with that childish display.

if he's getting sold he can come to Säbener Straße and play behind Gomez and grab himself a CL medal.

Gomez
Ribéry, Suarez, Shaqiri
Schweini, Kroos

Not bad! Just make sure he shakes people's hands.

Wouldn't look out of place at Bayern, but given his penchant for eye gouging, I'd say he'd be better suited playing under Mourinho at Real.

t10do

Juniors
For what it's worth, I think the FA should have cancelled the handshake like they did with QPR

I have had this discussion with numerous people and have the TOTAL opposite view. To me that is simply brushing it under the carpet...especially with the issue at hand. To me, you don't shake hands you shouldn't play....there is still an issue. Man up and do it if you are over it. Or at least "pretend" like you are over it (even though I don't condone what Suarez did in ANY way) and shake hands anyway. A dog act, but still better than not shaking hands.......especially when you say you are going to.

Never ever ever ever thought a day would come when I would not criticize a manc player for an over-the-top celebration....but I am willing to let what that cheeky Evra did slide.

Am looking forward to another classic encounter.

half

Coach
i want to read more about this handshake that never was

can someone please link me 50 articles?

Knightmare

Coach
So, do you want to reconsider your post now that your own club has come out an publicly condemned the scumbag?

1. Suarez keeps his hand out for Evra to shake it the whole time. Yes or no?

2. Evra tucks his hand in as Suarez passes him. Yes or no?

3. Ferdinand doesn't bother to shake Suarez' hand. Yes or no?

Suarez/ Liverpools' apology has more to do with ending this saga than anything else. They are in the running for the League and F.A Cup still, and to let this nonsense go on any further and possibly side-track the club any more would be silly. A reluctant apology from Suarez no doubt, but Liverpool is bigger than Suarez and some childish prat in the United #3 jersey doing a bad job of playing the victim.

As for being called delusional by Bunniesman.......:lol:

.....Almost as good as magpie logging out of stormfront.org or the One Nation site to come on here and call TT, Suarez or anybody a "racist"....

HowHigh

Coach
I don't see the big deal about shaking his hand or not
He served his 8 match suspension, United beat Liverpool so in the end Evra has the last laugh anyway..

Knightmare

Coach
FTR, if I weren't a Liverpool supporter I would still disagree with the handling of the Suarez ban. He should have been taken aside, advised that while a term like "Negrito" may be okay in South America, in the EPL it's too borderline, and advised that if he used that word again he could receive a greater penalty. End of.

An 8 match ban was/ is ludicrous. It's been amusing seeing United fans suddenly, over the past month or so, behave as if they are doyens of equality in football and are truly concerned about racism. Truth be told, 80% of them care far more about seeing a Liverpool player suspended and throwing shit at their most hated rivals than they ever have (or will) about racism in football.

I support Suarez because this situation opens up a can of worms for the League. Mario Balotelli's comments, while amusing, aren't too far off what could happen in future. But now that the F.A have drawn a line on the pitch when it comes to racism (which United fans fully support by the looks of it), I am sure they will have no problem if, next season, Balotelli accuses Berbatov, Rooney, Nani, Giggs, Evra and Fergie all of racially taunting him in the same game and they all receive 8- match suspensions because "Racism has no place in football".

FTR, if I weren't a Liverpool supporter I would still disagree with the handling of the Suarez ban. He should have been taken aside, advised that while a term like "Negrito" may be okay in South America, in the EPL it's too borderline, and advised that if he used that word again he could receive a greater penalty. End of.

An 8 match ban was/ is ludicrous. It's been amusing seeing United fans suddenly, over the past month or so, behave as if they are doyens of equality in football and are truly concerned about racism. Truth be told, 80% of them care far more about seeing a Liverpool player suspended and throwing shit at their most hated rivals than they ever have (or will) about racism in football.

I support Suarez because this situation opens up a can of worms for the League. Mario Balotelli's comments, while amusing, aren't too far off what could happen in future. But now that the F.A have drawn a line on the pitch when it comes to racism (which United fans fully support by the looks of it), I am sure they will have no problem if, next season, Balotelli accuses Berbatov, Rooney, Nani, Giggs, Evra and Fergie all of racially taunting him in the same game and they all receive 8- match suspensions because "Racism has no place in football".

Balotelli is a trouble maker and cant be trusted

Latest posts