What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New players & free agents: REGISTER HERE

_Johnsy

Referee
I can reveal that I am in negotiations to pull off possibly the biggest recruitment coup in F7's history. This announcement (will not be released until days before week 1 of 2012 season) will make the recent Bennett dramas look like a pre-school play. The dragons F7's are the looking like having the greatest F7's team in history. Get in now to secure your spot in next years super side (current players will get 1st dibs on next years team).

This is not an effort to poach players from current team (I don't want to upset current squads), just to plant a thought at players who may want to wear the proudest jumper in rugby league in 2012.

if you want to be a part of something special in 2012, give it some thought.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Negotiations between Cliffhanger and Texas Death Ninjas appear to have fallen through :(

Still willing to play for anyone.....Other than Souths, Titans, Penrith, or Dragons.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Negotiations between Cliffhanger and Texas Death Ninjas appear to have fallen through :(

Still willing to play for anyone.....Other than Souths, Titans, Penrith, or Dragons.
Crikey... they are all great teams... and there's only one other team Cliffhanger.

The F7s is a comp based on players playing wherever they want.

Bluebags are at your service.

Please feel to PM me and I'll put you in the squad.

Bazal

Post Whore
Monk asked me to bang a post in here, to see if I can join Souths as a back up...I wouldn't be in every week anyway, just when he was in need...

Monk

Referee
Cheers for that Baz, hopefully it's not too late in the season to get you in, I've only been Captain for a day :lol:

Jesbass

First Grade
Cheers for that Baz, hopefully it's not too late in the season to get you in, I've only been Captain for a day :lol:

It definitely isn't too late. As long as your recruiting is done by the time we reach the finals, you're all good. :cool:

Welcome to Forum Sevens, Bazal! :thumn

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Still plenty of time.

Recruitment and player movements can take place up until the penultimate (second last) round before the finals.

From the rules:

Finals Eligibility
The spirit of this rule is designed to stop players shifting sides just before the semi-finals, and/or teams recruiting totally new players as 'ring-ins' during the semi-finals. Strictly speaking, team members in the semi-finals should only be players that are already part of the team squad.
The amount of games played by the squad member is not important (it can be zero), as long they were part of the team squad in the penultimate (second last) round of the minor premiership. That is, no player movements are allowed in the final round of the minor premiership or in the semi-finals.
To govern this, captains see F7s Management Forum and post players movements there.
In effect, players that were not part of the squad during the season, cannot be suddenly recruited for the semi-finals.
Player movements may resume following full time in the grand final.

http://www.forumsevens.com.au/rules.php

Monk

Referee
Righto cheers for that one guys, i might try a bit more recruiting to give this side some respectability and hopefully a win or two to close out the season.

Lambretta

First Grade
Monk has asked me to write something for Souths and as I'm one for cross boundary co-operation, I have agreed to throw my red white and blue hat in with the red and greens from a writing point of view

Now all I need is a topic and to be reminded of the rules.

Monk

Referee
Cheers for that Lamby, check your PM's in a couple of minutes and i'll have sent you a nice slice of F7's cake (also known as Rules, Regulations and other bits of interest)

Jesbass

First Grade
Hiya fellas - sorry to be a grinch, but...

Rules said:
Finals Eligibility
The spirit of this rule is designed to stop players shifting sides just before the semi-fianls, and/or teams recruiting totally new players as 'ring-ins' during the semi-finals. Strictly speaking, team members in the semi-finals should only be players that are already part of the team squad.
The amount of games played by the squad member is not important (it can be zero), as long they were part of the team squad in the penultimate (second last) round of the minor premiership. That is, no player movements are allowed in the final round of the minor premiership or in the semi-finals.
To govern this, captains see F7s Management Forum and post players movements there.
In effect, players that were not part of the squad during the season, cannot be suddenly recruited for the semi-finals.
Player movements may resume following full time in the grand final.

There's still plenty of time to don the F7s jerseys for international duty, mind you! :thumn

maelgwnau

Juniors
Ah fair enough champ. I may keep my articles for next season then.

To Big Mick and Madunit, I wasent expecting that kind if welcome. I always stop in to read up in how the panthers have been going.

To Jesbas, thankyou for bringing that rule to my attention, I've just had a look around and have noticed that your now the head honcho around these parts. I'll pm you soon as I have a question for you

Thanks guys

Maelgwnau

Monk

Referee
The Souff Sydney Rabbit-Hoes would like to announce the signing of Scott Gourley's Lovechild onto the squad for the upcoming season.

Coach Monk won't reveal how much he paid for the star signature; but it's clear he's trying to bulk up his side after a disappointing 2011 campaign.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
And btw, today I am officially launching the recruitment drive for the St George Dragons. I am no longer a Bluebag, after 10 happy seasons at Henson Park I have found my way to my spiritual F7s home. Anyone wanting to be part of the winning culture of St George, let me know by PM or post it here.

Big Mick

Referee
Same here for the Panthers.

Struggling with numbers at the moment. Been rejected countless times (kinda like real life lol). But if anyone is keen the Panthers would love to give you the opportunity

Latest posts