What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dress Ups at the cricket

IanG

Coach
I think this started in England. But it's been gradually brought in here in Australia and this year there's that competition. Overall winner gets a trip for 4 to the West Indies.

Starting to think I should rent that Elvis costume I wore to a fancy dress party a few years ago. I haven't seen any Elvis's yet.

I think I saw Brian of Nazerath though.

IanG

Coach
418996_10150631870829313_85633169312_8609589_1478310348_n.jpg

IanG

Coach
Just seen the bloke dressed up as an ATM. Trying to suck up to the competition sponsors. It was a Commonwealth Bank ATM. First I've ever seen that. I've heard of people going to fancy dress parties at a Petrol Pump but never an ATM.

Also spotted somebody dresses as a Tasmanian Tiger. Had the Jamaican hat on. With a sign Please send me to the caribeen

Tom Shines

First Grade
Just seen the bloke dressed up as an ATM. Trying to suck up to the competition sponsors. It was a Commonwealth Bank ATM. First I've ever seen that. I've heard of people going to fancy dress parties at a Petrol Pump but never an ATM.

Also spotted somebody dresses as a Tasmanian Tiger. Had the Jamaican hat on. With a sign Please send me to the caribeen

ATM was pretty piss funny though

JJ

Immortal
The most hilarious thing, a bunch of guys with full Australian kits have been touring England masqeurading as test batsmen...

Just brilliant...

Latest posts