What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team you most want to beat

Slippery Morris

First Grade
The Dogs, Storm and Manly are my hates. They all stole a Grand Final from us by cheating or ref's poor decisions. Bronco's beat us in 2 Grand Finals but that was games the Dragons just did not turn up for just like Parra and Roosters later on in their Grand Finals. Maybe cause they had a coach named Brian Smith. Great coach but destined to never win a GF. Langer sang those words which were pretty poor but since then Saints have had the wood on them so maybe a good thing. (Until last year but that was a Lockyer's last game thing which many teams copped beatings for).

Melbourne are scum and have ruined the game as well as got caught cheating. The Dogs got caught as well cheating but also like pinching our juniors. Manly and Dogs have the worst fans in the world. Bad losers and worse winners.

Wests are like Saints. Both merged clubs so we not only have something in common but also both clubs have a great history. Why the hate? I would rather them win a comp than the 3 I mentioned earlier cause if they do it is due to good footy not rubbish scum tactics.

Lovemedragons

Juniors
Its the tigers but not the team, the supporters. They seem to be the loudest of the 'St Merge Chokers' brigade which is hillarious given they themselves are both merged and are the resounding chokers of the league

Stagger Lee

Bench
Bronco's beat us in 2 Grand Finals but that was games the Dragons just did not turn up for just like Parra and Roosters later on in their Grand Finals.

Melbourne are scum and have ruined the game as well as got caught cheating. The Dogs got caught as well cheating but also like pinching our juniors.

There was a salary cap in play then - now go and look at the broncoes team again and tell me how many Australian and SOO players they had v our Brad Mackay and tell me they were not cheating! :x
It was the stink from that that made the NRL start to get serious and finally acted on the raiders a year or so later.

Melbourne are just the latest cheating scum.

Breathingfire

Juniors
Wests are like Saints. Both merged clubs so we not only have something in common but also both clubs have a great history. Why the hate?

1. We are nothing like those merkins.
2. For me hate is an emotion not an intellectual process. I am not going to suppress something that I feel by sitting down and drawing up a list of plausible reasons. I just plain f**king hate them.

BigNormProvan

Juniors
The $torm for me, I've had a dislike for them since their inception, but the last 5 or so years I've been repulsed by everything they stand for.

I can always hate the Dog's, that's a given. The Chooks when Gus Gould was involved with them rated pretty well.

So at this moment in time I'll go with....

1. $torm
2. Dog's
3. Chook's
4. Manly
5. Tiger's

Big Norm

I look forward to crushing the optimism out of the Sharkettes season.

Not enough Manly hate in here.

Steve Matai. It's been a long cricket season and he is due a punch in the head. And Watmong. Oh yeah, there it is....f**k I hate Manly.

Dakink

Bench
Manly...

Rather large gap.....

Dogs, Souths, Broncos, Eels, Roosters, Sharks..

Bugger who am I kidding, as I get older Im hating em all. Any win wil do me..

RedVDave

First Grade
Always hard to spilt Mebourne & Tigpies.

However a winning Cronulla side is also extremely dislikeable!

Dragon2010

First Grade
West Tigers- I have my reasons which I will keep to my self but they are the team I want to beat the most.

mickeylane

Bench
@BreathingFire.....you stole my post...I HATE THE TIGERS.....can kill Beau Ryan, Benji is an arsey player...Moltzen is a turd!! I actually dont mind Farrah - hes ok doesnt carry on like the other tools....I hate the Tigers with a passion....closely followed by Manly!!

dragons__

Juniors
souffs, manly, canberra, tigers (in order).

im just sick of hearing at the beginning of each and every year about how this year is going to be different for souffs.. sutton will play to his potential and there will be no more injuries in the forwards.. souffs for 2012 premiers!! we have the most members!!111!11!1!! we play our home games 17kms away from our home district!!

soooo tired of hearing about it. i want just one year where the majority of their fans play down the year they are going to have and then MAYBE, JUST MAYBE the football gods will bless them with another 7-8th place finish and first round exit!

/rant

Latest posts