What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank you Channel 9 Melbourne

Petebix

Juniors
For showing the Dragons Knights game at 1am Friday AFTER the NRL footy show which is being filmed after the game! Brilliant

Yeah I know, don't watch the footy show. I have to record the game anyway.

Somewhere Lachlan Murdoch is polishing a cheque worth $1.5 billion from Channel 10 that he's just itching to hand to David Gallop

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
For showing the Dragons Knights game at 1am Friday AFTER the NRL footy show which is being filmed after the game! Brilliant

Yeah I know, don't watch the footy show. I have to record the game anyway.

Somewhere Lachlan Murdoch is polishing a cheque worth $1.5 billion from Channel 10 that he's just itching to hand to David Gallop

www.mbds.com.au

get the game live with the other dragons tragics in melbourne.......

Benny

First Grade
Why wouldn't Channel 9 Melbourne just put it on Gem or Go?

Channel 9 should be stripped off the rights - will serve them right!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
lol @ Rocket.

Just to get it straight. Petebix is in Mexico, and I can still watch the game FTA on the Gold Coast? Just checked... yes.

Not that there's anything wrong with a counter meal and big screen at the local.

Fox are finished in this house. They can get stuffed.

juanfarkall

Coach
Ah well it's good for Rugby League in the Territory but the sooner 9 is out of Rugby League the better.

Latest posts