What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tahu

God-King Dean

Immortal
Prior gets off scott free by you clowns for sticking his finger in Tahu's eye though?

Prior is a wannabe tough guy. Tahu's action was a more aggressive version of what Faas did when he stood over him after belting him 15 minutes later "Sit your bitch ass down"

It was dumb, but it wasn't an MMA knee to the head - just a warning nudge if anything, just the usual LU clowns banding together like sheep to hate on one of their favourite players to loathe by exaggerating everything they do wrong.

Prior is white.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Prior gets off scott free by you clowns for sticking his finger in Tahu's eye though?

Prior is a wannabe tough guy. Tahu's action was a more aggressive version of what Faas did when he stood over him after belting him 15 minutes later "Sit your bitch ass down"

It was dumb, but it wasn't an MMA knee to the head - just a warning nudge if anything, just the usual LU clowns banding together like sheep to hate on one of their favourite players to loathe by exaggerating everything they do wrong.
lol. Where's your lolly?

Talking about exaggerating.

Just in case you missed it, Tahu made two attempts throw away possession whilst his team was in an attacking position. First he grabbed the marker's leg to trip him up and put him on his back, then he came in with his own leg while the marker was down. All in front of the touchie and ref. Yep, controlled action alright.

petetheileet

First Grade
Tahu is a f**kwit and a cat

The most un Bennett like player going round

I don't want him rubbed out for 6 weeks, him making an embarrassment out of himself is much more entertaining.

"but it's just not his go"

RABK

Referee
Or not Gallen/Ennis.

If Ennis got the same knee 'nudge' by Hindmarsh after sticking his finger in hindmarsh's eye i wonder what LU thread we'd see then. "Hindmarsh should have caved his scull in, ennis is a grub!" "Hindmarsh was provoked, Ennis 8 weeks" "Hindmarsh made an error but because he's not on our hate list we won't exaggerate it to suggest he could switch to MMA next week possessing such lethal knee strikes"

But because Prior is too shit a footballer with feet for hands to be noticed as the grub he is people overlook the fact he stuck his finger in Tahu's eye.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
it was a mild Tahu brain snap. He's capable of much worse and we've all seen that.
:clap: Well that's the best defence I've heard so far. Tahu should be exonerated on the grounds that he was only being mildly dumb by his standards. Brilliant! Quick, get down to judiciary HQ and offer yourself up as counsellor.

skeepe

Immortal
Or not Gallen/Ennis.

If Ennis got the same knee 'nudge' by Hindmarsh after sticking his finger in hindmarsh's eye i wonder what LU thread we'd see then. "Hindmarsh should have caved his scull in, ennis is a grub!" "Hindmarsh was provoked, Ennis 8 weeks" "Hindmarsh made an error but because he's not on our hate list we won't exaggerate it to suggest he could switch to MMA next week possessing such lethal knee strikes"

But because Prior is too shit a footballer with feet for hands to be noticed as the grub he is people overlook the fact he stuck his finger in Tahu's eye.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

You pathetic loser. Man up and admit Tahu is a f**king thug.

Hindmarsh is a thug too for the record, gets away with far too many sneaky elbows and high shots.

RABK

Referee
Wiilow, i never said it was a controlled action - infact i said the exact opposite word for word.

RABK

Referee
I've said and agreed what Tahu done was wrong, a brain snap and should not be on. But i don't buy into the exaggerating posts claiming it as a knee strike deserving of weeks of suspension.

Sue me.

skeepe

Immortal
I've said and agreed what Tahu done was wrong, a brain snap and should not be on. But i don't buy into the exaggerating posts claiming it as a knee strike deserving of weeks of suspension.

Sue me.

So he didn't strike with his knee in your eyes?

RABK

Referee
Are you saying he was out of control?

I'd suggest the footage shows that Tahu reacted badly to Priors facial, and for a 10 second period he did lose control of his emotions and had a brain snap. 2 because you are right in mentioning the leg pull, which highlights further he was been stupid because he did one brain snap, played the ball, then did a second.

RABK

Referee
So he didn't strike with his knee in your eyes?

I'll watch it again Skeepe and let you know.

I only saw the live footage and few replays. Perhaps it looks much worse on second viewings? But i'm only been honest in saying that from my memory it looked more like a nudge than a strike.

Perhaps the laws of the game don't differentiate the two though.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
He seriously is the epitomy of a contradiction ever since that Andrew Johns state of origin thing. Since that moment he has clearly just wanted to attack caucasians. But given that he's got dark skin it's impossible for him to be considered racist I guess
IMO, this is the greatest load of rubbish you've ever posted. And there have been some.

Tahu's crap last night had nothing to do with Prior being white. It was just a stupid reaction from an ill-disciplined player. If anything, it is your post that reaks of racism.

Get a grip.

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: and RABK says raiders fans are biased

embarrassing stuff. Tahu is a gutless grub and a tosser. Learn to deal with it

woodyk2

First Grade
No fingers went in any eyes. Tahu got smashed in a legit hard tackle and was already ''reacting'' before he got up. Grabbed saints players ankle,got up played the ball then went grubby.Merkin.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
In all seriousness though, do you think if a polynesian player gave him a bit of roughing up in the tackle he would have reacted that way?
And here I was thinking you made your dumbest ever post at the top of the thread. We have a new leader. You're on fire Paully.

Latest posts