What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheyse Blair

Anyone read this dumb merkin say he wants to stick it up us when we meet parra? The guy acts like he's hard done by when he walks around like he's as good as Mal Meninga when in reality he's struggled with the leap out of SG Ball. Tupou showed in half a trial more than Blair ever did in the 20's.

He'll be lucky to be in first grade by April. Just another scrub Parra have taken from us :lol:

PaddyBoy

Juniors
I read that and had no idea who he was. Who was that wanker a few years a go who Fittler (?) called out after he started smack talking all the first graders, and is now playing bush footy?

Ritchie Williams? He got dominated by Anasta :lol:

Cheyse Blair is another poor attitude youngster who thinks the world should bow at his feet a la Ryan Williamson. His attitude stunk like raw fish and that's why he was told to go.

adamkungl

Immortal
http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-new...t-to-prove-roosters-wrong-20120303-1u9fw.html

For young Parramatta winger Cheyse Blair, every game he plays in the NRL is the chance to "stick it up" to the Sydney Roosters.
The 20-year-old made an encouraging debut for the Eels in Friday's 18-6 loss to Brisbane.
Now he is desperate to keep his place in the team to show Roosters coach Brian Smith he was wrong to let him leave.
Advertisement: Story continues below
Blair, originally from the Gold Coast, has represented both NSW and Australia at schoolboy level and admitted he was shocked when he was no longer required by the Roosters despite being a standout performer in their under-20s side.
"I was there two years and thought I was going well and then they gave me a release," Blair told AAP.
"We don't play them until round 23 so I have to make sure I keep working hard. I am desperate to stay in the side so I can get the chance to stick it up them when we play them."

Cliffhanger

Coach
He also couldn't tackle for shit. He wasn't cut out for first grade, that's why he found a spot at Parramatta.

The Eels Shed

Juniors
Anyone read this dumb merkin say he wants to stick it up us when we meet parra? The guy acts like he's hard done by when he walks around like he's as good as Mal Meninga when in reality he's struggled with the leap out of SG Ball. Tupou showed in half a trial more than Blair ever did in the 20's.

He'll be lucky to be in first grade by April. Just another scrub Parra have taken from us :lol:

Lmao, well Roosters stupid enough to buy Reserve Grader Daniel Mortimer from us. Scrub for a scrub i guess. Hahaha.

adamkungl

Immortal
Daniel Mortimer is just going to join the looong list of Premiership winning Parra rejects tbh :lol:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
was a nobody until her husband got elected prime minister..

and is back to being a nobody now..

and she had stupid hair

Chip Bayless

Juniors
Cheyse Blair wants to stick it up us each week? Hard to do in reserve grade. With Tonga and Hayne due back, Sio is going to hold a spot ahead of him.

Enjoy Cheyse.

natheel

Coach
thought he played well against warriors, still young and learning but so far shows some promise, strong, fast and big. the type of winger we need i think.