What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 team

Stagger eel

Staff member
Sick of the bullshit they offer up. Can we please get a side that can compete for a title on a consistent basis. Can't believe he survives in a team that have gone like busted's for 2 seasons.

Hindmarsh looks slow & offers no punch in attack. He's a legend & his workrate is second to none but we need to score points.

And if Fui does one of his hit ups after a break is made I'll scream. You don't do a front rower hit up after a break. Swing it wide to the quick men.

FMD!! I can't believe i agree with you, I'm having a shower...

MINI

Juniors
Hayne will be a late inclusion for sure, not so convinced about Tonga, i'm inclined to think they're willing (pardon the pun) to give Willie as much time as he needs seeing as his body has been nothing but a wreck over the last few seasons, no use him breaking down on us by rd 3......Not too sure why they play the mind games though, I'm sure the Warriors don't have a doubt in their minds that Hayne will play on Monday night.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
The mind games aren't about whether or not Hayne plays. The mind games are about how the rest of the outside backs will line up. Willie may or may not play. Burt and Sio presumably the wingers, but that leaves a lot of possible combos for the centres. Who knows, might even be mother nature that decides who we go with.

salvy71

Juniors
I'm having nightmare flashes of Konrad Hurrell bulldozing through the entire team whenever he touches the ball , the guys an animal .

Avenger

Immortal
Could the side named be a smokescreen for the eventual demotion of Burt to Wenty ?

bartman

Immortal
Presume that SK is biding his time, given he has until Monday night? I'd expect Hayne at fullback, Burt to wing and Blair to drop off. I'm hoping for Willie Tonga too, with I guess Esi Tonga to drop off.

Interesting he's named different guys on the extended bench. Last week was Tautai (named for Wenty) and this week it's POH and Paulo. Hopefully this means some sort of systematic rotation policy at play, and includes training with the top team all week...

Forty20

First Grade
Presume that SK is biding his time, given he has until Monday night? I'd expect Hayne at fullback, Burt to wing and Blair to drop off. I'm hoping for Willie Tonga too, with I guess Esi Tonga to drop off.

Interesting he's named different guys on the extended bench. Last week was Tautai (named for Wenty) and this week it's POH and Paulo. Hopefully this means some sort of systematic rotation policy at play, and includes training with the top team all week...

There would be a select group of NYC players plus the NRL-contracted Wenty players (such as Shackleton, J. Mannah, Barba etc) that would train with first grade during the week.

On a totally random note, Mitchell Allgood's profile picture on the parra home site currently shows a random Canberra Raider. I'd say raider pete was at work but I'm pretty sure he only knows how to link youtube videos.

Eels Dude

Coach
I'd assume all members of the full time squad take part in all the training sessions every week regardless if they've not been selected in first grade or not. And from what I've seen that's exactly the case.

Latest posts