What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peyton Manning Buying A New House

Cupid Stunt

Washington is too close to home for me. Miami is my favoured destination for him. Plus the warm weather would be good for his neck! :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Yea im with cupid, id rather not have to worry about the redskins each year, giants and cowboys are more than enough in our division, dont need the skins to be a contender as well

I think Seatle might wind up getting him, and it think Reggie Wayne might follow him.
I think the Jets will think long and hard about approaching him but im not sure they will.
Miami will be in the manning sweeps up to their ear balls /daleyism

legend

Coach
I think Arizona will go hard as will Seattle but I think Miami or Washington will land Peyton.

His landing spot will have a massive impact on the draft and free agency. For example, if he goes to Washington, does that mean they won't try and trade up with St Luis to get RG3?

It could also affect where Mario Williams ends up. Will be a very interesting free agency. Can't wait!

I read a scenario that would make sense and has been picked up by a few different sources is that Peyton Manning signs with Arizona and Kevin Kolb gets traded to Denver.

The logic behind this is:

Arizona has a VERY similar offense to the Colts. Having Fitzgerald as your top target would be extremely attractive. Peyton would get to continue to play in a dome, something that the Hawks/Skins/Dolphins can't offer. Getting rid of Kolb would free up the cap space to make it happen and it's also a fit for Denver in that he would be competition for Tebow.

DC_fan

Coach
ESPN radios Sports Centre are reporting that 12 teams have contacted Mannings manager.

Eelectrica

Referee
I don't mind the Colts, but it would be funny if they end up drafting Ryan Leaf mk2 this time around.
Oh and come on Miami, land Peyton, he's probably got 2 good years left in him.

Raider_69

Post Whore
ESPN radios Sports Centre are reporting that 12 teams have contacted Mannings manager.

Bills, Miami, Jets, Browns, Texans, Jags, Broncos, KC, Redskins, Cardinals, Niners, Seahawks

Ive named every single team i think might even slightly consider it, and ive come to 10.

12 is an interesting number

DC_fan

Coach
Bills, Miami, Jets, Browns, Texans, Jags, Broncos, KC, Redskins, Cardinals, Niners, Seahawks

Ive named every single team i think might even slightly consider it, and ive come to 10.

12 is an interesting number

Actually you come up with 12 teams.

I don't see him going to Buffalo or Jansonville.

Big Mick

Referee
Guarantee the Saints and the Cowboys are in that 12.

100%

Saints can get out of the franchise tag with Brees easily and he is pissed right now.

Why wouldn't Jerry Jones call him and say "hi yall, ya don't yall come down to Dallas and make us America's team once again".

Big Mick

Referee
Terrible...Terrible scenario for the Bills:

Jets get Peyton
Miami trade up and get RG3
Buffalo keep Fitzpatrick

AFC East just harder to get close to winning.

Bills would be favourite for #1 and getting Matt Barkley. lol

Raider_69

Post Whore
Actually you come up with 12 teams.

I don't see him going to Buffalo or Jansonville.

haha drinking and counting dont mix
thats best case for me.

i dont recon the 'boys are in that 12. Its a very Jerry Jones move but i think they are pretty committed to Romo
As for brees, that organisation is too smart to not realise Brees is a different QB to Manning, and a change. The saints identity is Drew Brees, they arent an interested party, although i take the point that they are a smart franchise and might be one of the 12 who contacted him to touch base in case shit happens with Brees

Last edited:

half

Coach
raider 69 can't count to 12... wow, that's not even passing kindergarten

franklin2323

Immortal
Another team that might be interested also TB. They have struggled long term & could do with Manning's leadership especially if Wayne comes as well. I think Miami will get him. If Wayne comes as well. Manning, Bush & Wayne will give them a great attack

kurt faulk

Coach

he won't go to a nfc east team, doesn't want to play against eli for a playoff spot.

might want to stay in the afc so that he can only face eli in the superbowl if they both make it.

i'm praying he doesn't go to the cardinals even though that is the best location for him. worst case scenario for the rams, having strong cardinals and whiners in their division.

if houston are serious about winning they go after him. schaub is always injured and on the last year of his contract.