What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General off season footy/sport/current affairs chatter

Gronk

Staff member
What's inherently wrong with the Eels having a 25 years NRL premiership drought?

Nothing, I love it !

Happy-Masochist.jpg

Casper The Ghost

First Grade

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Mits, it must also be taken into account that trees aren't irreplacable. You make it sound as though that once the trees are gone, they'll never return. It's a sustainable industry. In smart countries, anyway.

Suity

Suity.... there is a relationship the tree has to the bird and the bird to the scrub and the scrub to the worm and the worm to the soil and the soil to the water and the water to the air and the air to MAN and a zillion other sensory life-forms - all-together co-creating the dream of life. Life is synergistic Suity - Life is a team effort - stupidly we have forgotten our inherant natural role.

The Spell

When we are taught a,b,c,1,2,3, (each one of them intellectual property = lies) we have to memorise them, own them and focus on them. Our focus on them becomes like the hypnotist waving his watch in front of our eyes, drawing us closer and closer into the generator of the images, "The System". If we stop focusing on these images and let them go, we forget them and are no longer able to talk English, to count or to read the road signs, AND, we are no longer under the "spell". If you can comprehend that all the intellectual property of "The System" that we have been taught throughout our schooling, everything we see on TV, in movies, newspapers, belief systems, etc, forms layers upon layers of non-sense images, has filled up our brains, flooding them with non-sense to the point where we have blindfolded our consciousness, our sense, so that we can no longer sense the true purpose of everything sensory in the dream of life. All the university graduates, certified destroyed MAN, flooding out of universities year after year are destroying sensory life-forms because they have been taught to re-present the non-sense images of "The System". They are blindfolded to who they really are and what they are really part of and they are the lies flooding in to the dream of life.

We Are Taught To Spell To Be Under The Spell

Those behind "The System" make sure that we don't forget the images of non-sense by constantly bombarding us with them in almost all areas of our lives. We are taught to spell to be under the spell; we become the crack in the community immunity of our ancestors as we allow the lies to flood into every area of our lives. Everyone under the spell is devoted to re-presenting the intellectual property of "The System", totally unconscious of the devastation they are causing whilst under the spell. They give up their presence to life in the sensory dream of life to maintain the false non-sense presence of the intellectual property of "The System".

Unedited extract taken from the latest update/revision to "The Steps Of Kindom". This revision will be posted here in a few days: love for life .com.au/node/5788

TheRam

Coach
Sorry Bro, but I was being sarcastic. Brian Wilshire is a nut job. I don't buy the New World Order rubbish.

Ok but this just happened yesterday.

http://www.infowars.com/coup-detat-pentagon-obama-declare-congress-ceremonial/

But then again you and others may think that international law is a good thing. America had a silent Coup D'etat yesterday and very few even know it. Who do you think is behind the UN and all the other international power authorities like NATO, IMF, World Bank, BIS etcetera? It wouldn't just happen to be privately run corporations that are controlled by people like the Rockefeller's who consistently refer to a new world governance, also known as NWO, would it?

Suitman

Post Whore
Change the world then Ram, change the world.

In the meantime, I think I'll just try and make the best of what I've got.

Suity

Gronk

Staff member
Yeah I reckon this thread could run until next off season.

BTW threads like this are the original twitter. A place where people post random crap that nobody really cares about.

Just opened a beer.

#winning

TheRam

Coach
Change the world then Ram, change the world.

In the meantime, I think I'll just try and make the best of what I've got.

Suity

Well I'm trying Suits. But there is a massive flaw in your thinking.

By just going along to get along, like dare I say it the good o'l Germans all those years ago, you are the problem.

Don't think for even a minute that by trying to ignore tyranny and being a nice law abiding citizen you will be left alone.

All subjected and then slaughtered peoples of the world thought that they were good too.

Life's a bitch if you let it be. The worst part about people like you is that you actually have half a brain, but choose to be stupid.

There is way to much official and non official evidence that that clearly shows that we are heading into a bank controlled NWO of some kind in the very near future. Just because YOU and OTHERS say it isn't so doesn't make it any less real.

It may bore the tits off you to research such things, but hey tough.
What they are planning is mass destruction of the worlds financial systems, probably triggered by war in the middle east, Syria and or Iran is next and then after a few years of absolute bedlam on a world scale and many war infected regions, the chaos, the solution will be proposed by world leaders(through the UN) as a new legal and binding world authority. They will call it whatever the f**k they like, but in all reality it will be a NWO.

The issue will be by that stage how many of us will be left, after nuclear devastation not to mention hell on earth bio-weapon release. Would we even want to be around under a full blown dictatorship in a ruined world like that?

So sorry if I come off as a nutter or I may be a little abrasive, but this is the future we are looking at if people like YOU and OTHERS don't stop attacking the messenger and take it a little more seriously by putting in some time into doing your own research.

I can assure you your children will not have a future if these world bodies are not stopped.

bartman

Immortal
RT...
BTW threads like this are the original twitter. A place where people post random crap that nobody really cares about.

Just opened a beer.

#winning
@gronk

Just opened a beer as well. Tastes good!

#alsowinning #trending #epic #stopkony2012

Latest posts