What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General off season footy/sport/current affairs chatter

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
AND the Libs were "born to rule"...It is their right..f**k the workers.

Typical Labor bogan class-war propaganda.

My parents were staunch Labor voters and they were also drug addicts - my old man spent time in prison when I was a young fella, while my mum ended up on methadone while neglecting her kids.

No one was 'born to rule' less than I was, yet I still see the Liberal party as the party that best represents me. At least they don't provide incentives for useless merkins to stay useless.

EELICIT

Juniors
Well I'm trying Suits. But there is a massive flaw in your thinking.

By just going along to get along, like dare I say it the good o'l Germans all those years ago, you are the problem.

Don't think for even a minute that by trying to ignore tyranny and being a nice law abiding citizen you will be left alone.

All subjected and then slaughtered peoples of the world thought that they were good too.

Life's a bitch if you let it be. The worst part about people like you is that you actually have half a brain, but choose to be stupid.

There is way to much official and non official evidence that that clearly shows that we are heading into a bank controlled NWO of some kind in the very near future. Just because YOU and OTHERS say it isn't so doesn't make it any less real.

It may bore the tits off you to research such things, but hey tough.
What they are planning is mass destruction of the worlds financial systems, probably triggered by war in the middle east, Syria and or Iran is next and then after a few years of absolute bedlam on a world scale and many war infected regions, the chaos, the solution will be proposed by world leaders(through the UN) as a new legal and binding world authority. They will call it whatever the f**k they like, but in all reality it will be a NWO.

The issue will be by that stage how many of us will be left, after nuclear devastation not to mention hell on earth bio-weapon release. Would we even want to be around under a full blown dictatorship in a ruined world like that?

So sorry if I come off as a nutter or I may be a little abrasive, but this is the future we are looking at if people like YOU and OTHERS don't stop attacking the messenger and take it a little more seriously by putting in some time into doing your own research.

I can assure you your children will not have a future if these world bodies are not stopped.

You seem to know your stuff. I for one am not looking forward to what the world will become. Looks like we dont have a say unfortunately !

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Oh well I'd better stop investing in super. Sounds like we are not going to be around much longer. I'm going to blow it all on alcohol and strippers.
I hope you're right.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Makes you wonder why the rich guys who run the world are even bothering to make shitloads of cash. Afterall they are planning on wiping everyone out with nuclear war.

lol @ everyone who ignores the forthcoming Apocalypse.

The nWo can't do anything about that. They're as screwed as the rest of us.

Except me. And Suity if he can actually build stuff (which I've heard is doubtful).

Suitman

Post Whore
lol @ everyone who ignores the forthcoming Apocalypse.

The nWo can't do anything about that. They're as screwed as the rest of us.

Except me. And Suity if he can actually build stuff (which I've heard is doubtful).

I have a Bunnings account. Will that come in handy?
Other than that, I know the basics, and have a nail gun, which I guess will come in handy to shoot cockroaches for food.

Suity

Parra Pride

Coach
Don't be silly Suity, when the inevitable nuclear apocalypse happens cockroaches will be the only things that survive, and will be the ones using us as food.

#Steins;Gate

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I have a Bunnings account. Will that come in handy?
Other than that, I know the basics, and have a nail gun, which I guess will come in handy to shoot cockroaches for food.

:lol:

If you start shooting them now you can sew their skins together to create your own CBRN suits.

Suitman

Post Whore
Don't be silly Suity, when the inevitable nuclear apocalypse happens cockroaches will be the only things that survive, and will be the ones using us as food.

#Steins;Gate

All except HJ. He has a survival plan. And he's taking Macquarie Scorpians with him. He's still trying to get me on board though. I'm suspicious. I think he just wants my limited building knowledge, my Bunnings account and my bottom.

Suity

All except HJ. He has a survival plan. And he's taking Macquarie Scorpians with him. He's still trying to get me on board though. I'm suspicious. I think he just wants my limited building knowledge, my Bunnings account and my bottom.

Suity

Plenty of people have limited building knowledge and we'll just be able to raid Bunnings so neither of those things are of interest to me.

What should I be doing HJ? Is there anything I can do to survive?

Learn to live without the comforts of our modern, tech-centred society. Learn to hunt, grow organic food, develop a willingness to kill other human beings for survival, acknowledge my status as Supreme Post-APocalyptic Overlord...stuff like that.

You might wanna start by giving up some modern comforts. If I were you I'd try the internet first.

sportive cupid

Referee

Suity
If you are building an Ark, you will need more than just two wankers on board.;-)

Latest posts