What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pdjrl

born an eel

Bench
PDJRL club's executive officer Terry Rose was stood down from his job from Tuesday march 6.
In a letter to member clubs, the club president Roy Eichards did not specify the reason for the clubs action.
Both Terry Rose and Roy Richards declined to comment on any reasons for the clubs actions,

Rouse Hill Times March 14 page 63

Interesting, a lot of people involved in the District Junior League have been talking about Lisa and Terry for a very long time.

aussiegirl

Juniors
there is a number of junior clubs that had trials cancelled for this weekend tell me how that helps the kids and it seems they where clubs that spoke up about things

planeteels

Juniors
Terry was stood down by the District Club Board.
Lisa was stood down by the Junior League Board.

Stagger eel

Staff member
this has been coming for a while and the only critisism I have was it took too long for it to happen..

Jason any word on who could be replacing Terry? I hear Steve Sharp's name in the mix.

Ollie Webb

Juniors
this has been coming for a while and the only critisism I have was it took too long for it to happen..

Jason any word on who could be replacing Terry? I hear Steve Sharp's name in the mix.

Word is Steve Sharp has been gunning for Terry for a long time!

Delboy

First Grade
Steve Sharp has been around the junior league for a while and knows the issues, no surprise really, can't say more but this is so welcome its not funny

Delboy

First Grade
Steve Sharp has been around the junior league for a while and knows the issues, no surprise really, can't say more but this is so welcome its not funny

pazzaeel

Juniors
How will this affect the nrl side in the future. Can anyone elaborate on why this has been a long time coming?

Delboy

First Grade
Friction between the junior clubs and the Executive, nothing to impact on NRL, shoud be a more cohesive pdjrl from what I understand.

IFR33K

Coach
Friction between the junior clubs and the Executive, nothing to impact on NRL, shoud be a more cohesive pdjrl from what I understand.

There's a lot of talk wenty, hills and a few others wanting to form a breakaway comp. What has disgruntled them so much?????

Personally I cant see this happening.