What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Moltzen

skeepe

Immortal
At least we know how to treat players right. Vidot is shining with us unlike Furner's efforts to play square peg in a round hole with him.

I'm confused. The Dragons played him on the wing. The Raiders played him on the wing.

bottle

Coach
At least we know how to treat players right. Vidot is shining with us unlike Furner's efforts to play square peg in a round hole with him.

Whose peg in what hole now?

Anyway, it's funny and he had a shocker. Karma, bullet dodged, let's get on with it now. All that stuff. The whole thing will die down now and he can get on with his life and the club and fans with theirs.

Flapper

First Grade

That would be the Vidot wearing number 21 last night?

Yeah he's rubbish, but that banner is just sad, the butthurt over this guy is unfathomable.

2010Dragons

Bench
I'm glad the mosquito heart never came to the dragons but that's not the point.
It's the principle of it to m too!!!.

Tim should change his name to Mosquito Molzten : Hurts everyone and annoys everyone, but one good spray or hit and his gone!!!

What makes him a good player?

He is a f**king passenger.

A passenger with the Tigers. Plenty of players are passengers, then they sign with another club and blow up.

Moltzen is hugely talented. It's a shame he stuck with the Tigers, I have no doubt he'd have gone good at a proper club like the Dragons.

Eddie.

Bench
I have never been a fan of Tim Moltzen since he came into First Grade. Rugby League is probably the toughest sport in the world, however if there was ever a "soft" player Tim Moltzen would be it. Be makes efforts when he feels like it. He is a front runner. When the Tigers are killing some low side once every six weeks he will be everywhere and whopping it up. The other weeks he is a complete waste of space. I was seriously disgusted when we went and got him back after Saints signed him. At least he is off contract this year thank god.

Grapple

Bench
I don't understand Dragons fans. If he's rubbish, shouldn't you be glad that he didn't come to your club? What's with the bitterness? Haha.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
I have never been a fan of Tim Moltzen since he came into First Grade. Rugby League is probably the toughest sport in the world, however if there was ever a "soft" player Tim Moltzen would be it. Be makes efforts when he feels like it. He is a front runner. When the Tigers are killing some low side once every six weeks he will be everywhere and whopping it up. The other weeks he is a complete waste of space. I was seriously disgusted when we went and got him back after Saints signed him. At least he is off contract this year thank god.

We will probably sign him on a five year contract.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
A passenger with the Tigers. Plenty of players are passengers, then they sign with another club and blow up.

Moltzen is hugely talented. It's a shame he stuck with the Tigers, I have no doubt he'd have gone good at a proper club like the Dragons.

Tell me how he is hugely talented. What attributes does he have that make him talented?

Joely01

Bench
Im not sure why Dragons fans are still so angry about this, be glad you didnt end up signing someone who didnt want to play for your club. And watching his first 3 rounds you really havent lost anything by this cause he has been playing like crap.

_Johnsy

Referee
The way Dragons fans and the club are over-reacting to this whole Moltzen thing is quite pathetic. Get over it.

Pathetic you say.........
Just like the Parra fans got over Lyon doing the dirty on them. :roll:

I see your point, at least we didn't throw coins at Moltzen, that's a plus I guess.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
He played last night he was terrible let's all move on and leave the young bloke (kid) alone.

Why? He's a contract breaking scum bag.

But thanks for making sure he isn't in our colours, it's much appreciated. We'll do just fine without him, the Tigers with him at halfback permanently, I'm not so sure.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Im not sure why Dragons fans are still so angry about this, be glad you didnt end up signing someone who didnt want to play for your club. And watching his first 3 rounds you really havent lost anything by this cause he has been playing like crap.

Screwed up the balance of our roster, it's not like we went out and bought another fullback. We're just lucky we have the talent to cover it.