What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Embarassing

Far Canal

Juniors
This team has no heart and soul. They are listless and it is damn painful to watch.

I point the finger at Kearney - he is not 1st grade coaching material. He is out of his depth. We play so structured football that is just boring to watch.

Notice how none of our forwards offload (contrast to Matt Scott who offloaded twice in the lead up to their first try).

eels_fan

First Grade
Structured means no errors

We're completing at 50%. Nothing structured about our play

No SKs fault

Far Canal

Juniors
I beg to differ - iis all SK's fault. It starts and ends with the coach.

Id rather us trying to play attractive football and drop the ball vs dropping the ball on simple hit ups.

The questions has to be asked - what the f**k has SK done to make the club better?

eel01s

Bench
Mate, you can't expect to win a game when you continue to drop the ball on the first tackle and miss one on one tackes.

Is that the coach's fault?

Problem is that once our player's heads go down, that's it. We have to get rid of all the powder puffs in our side.

Far Canal

Juniors
If Kearney keeps picking Burt and McGuire in first grade he can f**k off with them.

Add to that POH. By the way Poupou, did you still have my thread last year that Parra would be in the bottom 4? I am sorry I made a mistake I should have said dead last . . .

Seriously Parra have shit forwards - that is the key problem. None of them can off load (save FFMM who for some reason starts on the bench - genius SK) and get the second phase going.

This is f**king depressing me. I look forward every week to watching them play and this is the shite they dish up.

Chad

Juniors
I'm starting to believe there must be a curse put on the eels ! Does anyone know how we can break this ?. Nice try by O'hanlon by the way.

pedge

Juniors
Where can I hand my season ticket back? Absolutely fu ken disgusting display
I defended Kearney all of last season...our roster was undoubtedly terrible and we had back rowers playing in the centers most of the season...but no excuse this year...no excuse for our ineptness in defense....we just don't care out there...we fall asleep every fu ken game and even when awake we are still terrible
Don't know here we here...Kearney isnt the only problem

Latest posts