What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sandow- Uninterested and unfit

Eels Dude

Coach
Everyone was saying the difference between this year and last year was Sandow. It proves there's much more to it than that. I think he's tried hard this year. But it was disappointing seeing him go for a potential intercept at one point where they raced away to score a long range try because of the gap it created.

alpine eel73

Juniors
Little nippy blokes are always shit in the wet. Look at Matty Bowen - had a blinder last week on a good track whereas tonight you barely saw him.

Thats a fair point about tonight but he still hasn't been a dominant player during the previous two games.

We did look very dangerous in attack during the first 15mins against the broncs .Having Hayne ,Sandud and Roberts on the park at the same time will be the key for us this season. Also Fui needs to be spearheading the forwards, without him our forwards just don't bend the defensive line.

As pathetic as they played tonight i still give them a chance at fighting for 8th position or there abouts but with our sh1t depth we need the above metioned to stay fit.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Maybe this is Sandows problem causing the restaurant to react....

428374_3170182329166_966197912_n.jpg

Eelementary

Post Whore
Thats a fair point about tonight but he still hasn't been a dominant player during the previous two games.

We did look very dangerous in attack during the first 15mins against the broncs .Having Hayne ,Sandud and Roberts on the park at the same time will be the key for us this season. Also Fui needs to be spearheading the forwards, without him our forwards just don't bend the defensive line.

As pathetic as they played tonight i still give them a chance at fighting for 8th position or there abouts but with our sh1t depth we need the above metioned to stay fit.

I agree entirely.

natheel

Coach
it wasn't just sandow who looked uninterested the whole f**king team looked uninterested. don't put it all on Chris. i thought he and Roberts were our best players tonight.

Jeff Robson is a bigger loss than some would think. He is the guy that could just come out and steady the ship and produce a solid kicking game that would offer direction. He would be the guy who would take tons of pressure off Sandow so he can have the license to run the ball and assist when he is given the ball on a smaller portion to someone like Robson who could be the controlling playmaker and Sandow can roam do what he wants to do and can focus more on forming a combination with Jarryd Hayne.

Not to knock Ben Roberts, He has been fair this year so far and has exceeded my expectations but he isn't the type of half you need. And you can't get rid of Sandow the guy who is on a motza. Roberts would be good off the bench. But your lacking a Robson which would see a team become more consistent in their performances not necessarily be a cracking team but Sandow and Roberts both can be very erratic player(s) and when both aren't playing then the side is in deep trouble.

super_coach

First Grade
how about you give us sandow and we will give you moltzen. Tigers and Parra will be playing for the spoon this year

MrT

Juniors
Jeff Robson is a bigger loss than some would think. He is the guy that could just come out and steady the ship and produce a solid kicking game that would offer direction. He would be the guy who would take tons of pressure off Sandow so he can have the license to run the ball and assist when he is given the ball on a smaller portion to someone like Robson who could be the controlling playmaker and Sandow can roam do what he wants to do and can focus more on forming a combination with Jarryd Hayne.

Not to knock Ben Roberts, He has been fair this year so far and has exceeded my expectations but he isn't the type of half you need. And you can't get rid of Sandow the guy who is on a motza. Roberts would be good off the bench. But your lacking a Robson which would see a team become more consistent in their performances not necessarily be a cracking team but Sandow and Roberts both can be very erratic player(s) and when both aren't playing then the side is in deep trouble.

After that, you couldn't be serious

After that, you couldn't be serious

He's a better controlling playmaker than Sandow. He is an average player but Sandow is NOT a leader and is NOT an organiser. He is limited to offering a team direction and he is really only a known NRL player because of his flair in attack and his right side set plays.

All you need from Robson literally is to Kick and Pass and Sandow will be relieved of alot.

Eelementary

Post Whore

I used to hope Robson could do this, too. Sadly, he is an average player. Good tackler (I refuse to call him a good "defender", because his reading of the play left a lot to be desired), solid passing and running games. But his kicking is horrendous.

IFR33K

Coach
He was a good player for Souths you f**king nitwit. That's why we paid him $400k a year.

That's why Souths fans were livid when you lost the battle to keep him.

Assuming you still live in Mexico, and still not a Blue and Gold member, can you please stop talking shit. How the f**k would you know what Sandow is on. FFS

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Robson. is. f**king. shit.

He started the year in Cronulla's reserve grade side for f**ks sake.

Teams need creative halves and that's what we've got with Sandow and Roberts. Both also kick well.

Our issue tonight was giving up after a couple of things went against us. Sandow and Roberts did all you could ask for. No team should let their little blokes get isolated in defence like that.