What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show 2012

Stinkler

Juniors
Erin Molan... full of her own importance... full of "scoops" that are common knowledge.

Token female on the show?

BunniesMan

Immortal
Who cares what she looks like. I don't look to the Footy Show for assistance in rubbing one out. She doesn't irritate and does her role adequately. I prefer her to Brohman, Marios character (not the man himself) and Fatty.

Never would have thought it but Slats has grown on me and he's my most favourite of the lot of them.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Who cares what she looks like. I don't look to the Footy Show for assistance in rubbing one out. She doesn't irritate and does her role adequately. I prefer her to Brohman, Marios character (not the man himself) and Fatty.

Never would have thought it but Slats has grown on me and he's my most favourite of the lot of them.

She's ok. I don't mind her.

You're rubbing one out over Slats right now, aren't you.

undertaker

Coach
You're kidding, right? She's awful....

LOL at all the ppl in the first week of the show who said she was a stunner and not just another resident airhead. Yes, she is good....when she's standing next to Jacqueline whatever her name was from the SMH (who was on the panel 3 yrs ago)

Spark Plug

Juniors
LOL at all the ppl in the first week of the show who said she was a stunner and not just another resident airhead. Yes, she is good....when she's standing next to Jacqueline whatever her name was from the SMH (who was on the panel 3 yrs ago)

And next to Rebecca Wilson................

Zigwaa

Bench
That 5 in the bin segment was cringeworthy. Why are they trying to convince people who are in the crowd and watching on TV that Rugby League is the best game in the world? They already know this.

If a fan of another sport was watching they would think the panel are trying to convince themselves.

It made no sense.

The Gambler

Juniors
That 5 in the bin segment was cringeworthy. Why are they trying to convince people who are in the crowd and watching on TV that Rugby League is the best game in the world? They already know this.

If a fan of another sport was watching they would think the panel are trying to convince themselves.

It made no sense.
I thought it was alright. Definitely reved up the people in the crowd.

undertaker

Coach
Fatty and is alligience to the Tits is funny....the Tits are a joke of a club

Maybe cause he lives on the GC now. Also, didn't Fatty's son play for the Titans?

And next to Rebecca Wilson................

ANY, I repeat...ANY female sports reporter in Australia (irrespective of whatever sport) is better than DUI. Even the ones I absolutely can't stand, such as Stephanie Branz and Roz Kelly.

El Masri, the only good thing to come out of that club.

Agreed

Last edited: