What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels are dead set locks this weekend

Grapple

Bench
You have all the ingredients:

- Hindy blaming himself
- coach under the pump
- coming off a drubbing
- at home

They will be climbing out of trees to back the eels. Take whatever price you can and get in the collect queue

firechild

First Grade
Agreed but last time Manly was supposed to roll over Parra dubious decisions decided the outcome (including a pass that went almost 10m forward).

betcats

Referee
Agreed but last time Manly was supposed to roll over Parra dubious decisions decided the outcome (including a pass that went almost 10m forward).

One of the worst non calls i have seen. It happened to Manly and i was still blowing up.

That's the one. They should have made Parra pay for the door in return for the 2 points that were gifted to them.

I think the only reason they didn't call it forward was because Hayne through the pass, it was the Jarryd hayne circle jerk festival after all.

I seriously don't think I have seen a pass thrown that for forward in my life.

firechild

First Grade
Every single player and every single spectator could see how far forward it went but the refs and touchies all seemed to miss it. Certainly a bit sus.

Parra Pride

Coach
I think the only reason they didn't call it forward was because Hayne through the pass, it was the Jarryd hayne circle jerk festival after all.

I seriously don't think I have seen a pass thrown that for forward in my life.

Don't make up bullshit, it was Kris Keating who threw the pass.

Mickyd39

Juniors

build a bridge mate. FMD

when does the whingeing end from Manly supporters!

Mr Saab

Referee
Feel sorry for the first team to lose to the Eels. Sadder than losing to Souffs or Tits

zaku

Juniors
Don't make up bullshit, it was Kris Keating who threw the pass.

Take it easy, you are both correct...Jarryd Hayne threw a forward pass to Kris Keating, who in turn threw what appeared to be another forward pass to Reddy, who scored.

How much "pride" did those Parra fans show on the weekend...Leaving at half time? :lol:

Latest posts