What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

moltz staying

minge

Bench
Thanks West Tigers

For agreeing to release Moltzen, allowing him to sign a contract with St George Illawarra before a release is issued (like everyone does but usually honors the release), then acting like mongrel dogs when Lui belted his missus to go back on your words and insisting Tim stay.

We nearly paid him $275K for three years.

We nearly found out how soft the merkin was when he was with US.

We nearly may not have found out how good Brett Morris was going to go at fullback.

We nearly didnt see the Moltzen f**k ups against us and again against the Raiders.

We nearly didnt see karma shit on your mutt of a CEO, Humphries (apple dont fall far from the tree).

We nearly didnt have one of the best nights of supporting our team against Tim and the boys at Kogarah the other night when Moltzens a Wanker Chants sounded so sweet.

HMMMMMMM

Seriously........thanks guys.

From your friends at St George Illawarra.

Last edited:

Rocket

Juniors
Maybe for us. But for you Loltzen is very much this week, and next week, and the one after that. Enjoy!

to_ddeath

Coach
Wonderful performance once again on Monday night. If it hadn't been for his late try & less scrums, Raiders would've put another 20 on :lol:

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Seriously...

<------------------- Last week is over there somewhere.

You talking about the Raiders or Dragons game?

Timmy was superb in both and I am sure he will be again this weekend for you guys.

I like Sheens selection of two backs on the bench again.I think this could catch on.

Old_Timer

Juniors
Does timmy's contract end this year? Wonder what he will be offered for a renewal? Assuming he receives one of course, LOL.

Chin up tiger fans. It has to get better!!