What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Parra Homepage

Forty20

First Grade
Without a great deal of fanfare, Parra have launched their new look homepage. The layout is a bit more intuitive and recent articles are easier to access while the team and player profiles are slicker. Among other things, Wenty finally gets a dedicated team tab and the NYC player profiles are finally updated *Edit Well some but not all are*.

Overall it looks and navigates alot better, check it out.

http://www.parraeels.com.au/home

Last edited:

True EEL

Bench
thanks for the heads up Forty20....i'll have a good look, cheers

ps. if playing in THAT Parra strip can't inspire this team, I seriously don't know what will....??

phantom eel

First Grade
Great news that Wenty gets recognised on our main site as our official feeder/reserve grade. Much easier to track progress now.

True EEL

Bench
the site looks like it still needs a bit of formatting work (not surprising) but looks smoother to navigate and great that Wenty does get a dedicated section

Yeh, but the new site says that we haven't won any games this year. Surely that can't be right....probably just waiting to be updated.

Parra Pride

Coach
Don't know what you're doing wrong champ.
It gave me a woody.

Suity

#
woody.jpg

Latest posts