What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kerney's Stubborn Love Of Bad Talent

TheRam

Coach
Just one more example of bad coaching that cannot be ignored any longer. Why is this guy still in the team? SK is having himself on and the rest of us have to sit here and cop his pathetic excuses and smirks when he's trying to explain why the team is playing like crap. Well here's a clue buddy...You can't f**king coach for sh*t!!!

Get the hell out of our club and let someone that has a clue have a go!!!

Taniela Lasalo Mins= 40... Receives= 5.... Runs= 5(31)..... Tackles= 21
Taniela Lasalo Mins= 69... Receives= 13.. Runs= 12(101)...Tackles= 23... T.Brks= 2
Taniela Lasalo Mins= 53... Receives= 4.... Runs= 3(24)...... Tackes= 34 ..................... Errors= 1.. PenConc.= 1
Taniela Lasalo Mins= 55... Receives= 9.... Runs= 6(39)...... Tackles= 30... T.Brks= 3.... Errors= 2.. PenConc.= 1
Taniela Lasalo Mins= 34... Receives= 6.... Runs= 5(36)...... Tackles= 27 ..................... Errors= 1
Taniela Lasalo Mins= 20... Receives= 8.... Runs= 4(25)...... Tackles= 14... T.Brks= 1..................... PenConc.=1 ......Offloads= 1

Ah that's better. I just needed to let it out. The world's a beautiful place again. As you were.

oldmancraigy

Coach
Hey at least he benched him!

I'd much prefer to have Taulima Tautai sitting on the bench though. Much bigger, much more physical style of player, and provides us something very different to Maitua/ Paulo in the backrow should we need it.

Sure, TT can't catch, but that's not exactly Lasalo's strength either.

My theory is that Lasalo is the team hypnotist/faith healer, and every Tuesday about 1pm he does the 'look into my eyes, look into my eyes, don't look away from my eyes' routine.

Gronk

Staff member
Sadly Lasalo is in the team because there is nobody in reggies putting pressure on his spot.

Parra03

Juniors
I think Kerney is good to people who offer "nothing" much like himself. I am not sure how long he will last. At this moment i wish there was someone else coaching us. And i mean anyone ! Would have been way cheaper with same results !

Parraren

Bench
I'm not a huge fan of Horo's but even a complete moron can see he offers far more than Lasalo, especially as a bench forward.

Surely if Kearney is worth half a pinch of sh!t as a coach he could get Horo motivated enough to pull out a massive effort to hold his place in first grade if picked next week?

Gronk

Staff member
I'm not a huge fan of Horo's but even a complete moron can see he offers far more than Lasalo, especially as a bench forward.

Surely if Kearney is worth half a pinch of sh!t as a coach he could get Horo motivated enough to pull out a massive effort to hold his place in first grade if picked next week?

Horo's family defected to the Panthers. We are the family club and our family don't take kindly to disloyalty.

190px-FatTony.png

True EEL

Bench
The guy just offers nothing, not sure what Kearney sees in him.

I have been saying this since mid-way through last season, Lasalo is just crap

At least SK benched him, but as others have said above, why not give Taulima Tautai a chance ahead of him, or anyone for that matter???

Latest posts