What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Memberships

CC_Roosters

First Grade
I suspec the next thing we hear about memberships from HQ will be passing the 200k mark, probably late next week.

Dragons, Manly and Bulldogs we be most likely to surge in sydney, although a bunnies win tonight could see them push towards their aim of 22k.

Billythekid

First Grade
10k for the Panthers? really? great effort!!!

Yeah i missed that, that must be a lot better than their previous record. Considering they haven't really made many if any big signings Gould has done a great job at the club.

Hopefully he keeps it up because a strong Penrith would be great for the game.

azza29

Juniors
Not going to get near 15,000 but hopefully with a good year this year and some FTA coverage in Melbourne (i won't be holding my breath) we might go past that next year.

At this stage 12k would be a solid result, a small increase on 2012 but better than nothing.

roofromoz

First Grade
Penrith's 10,000th member is Darryl Brohman. There was a ceremony marking it as last week's 5(c)uffs match.

The St George Illawarra Dragons have burst through the 18,000 Red V Member mark, coinciding with the NRL reaching its record-breaking 200,000 Member milestone today.
The landmark highlights exciting game-wide growth in Memberships which has seen the NRL Club membership base doubling in the past four years.
The Broncos and the Rabbitohs lead the way with over 20,000 members each, but the Dragons continue on track to reach this 20k target in 2012, the Year of the Dragon.

http://www.dragons.com.au/news-display/Dragons-And-NRL-Reach-Membership-Milestones/50466

Perth Red

Post Whore
Not going to get near 15,000 but hopefully with a good year this year and some FTA coverage in Melbourne (i won't be holding my breath) we might go past that next year.

Strom need to have a non ticketed membership option. I'd have signed up this year but all memberships had game tickets which I wouldn't use.

franklin2323

Immortal
10k for the Panthers? really? great effort!!!

They finally count all the juniors registered as members. All clubs should do the same. Many of us here have kids. Can anyone justify the $100-200 for a kids membership when the kids get free entry?? So to include the benefits of membership in the registration makes sense.

franklin2323

Immortal
Gus today announced 8 game membership $50. Can't see too many takers. Given we can't win at home that won't improve with Storm & Dragons next. 2 of the next 4 Monday night. Good deal either way.

danmiles73

Juniors
Broncs pushed membership unsurprisingly again last night in the Broncos TV pre-game. Said that they are nearly on 25k and the ambition is to have the lower two bowls filled for every home game.

azza29

Juniors
Storm: 11,076

Website is a little behind - according to the most recent club e-mail they're up to 12,642

Countdown1.jpg

docbrown

Coach
Do you guys think that the NRL should encourage clubs to do coordinated remainder membership drives - so -

Before season 12 games - full price
Remaining 9 games - 75% of full price
Remaining 6 games - 50% of full price
Remaining 3 games - 25% of full price

If you could pull another 4-5k out of those next 3 drives, those are 4-5k who might sign on for the full season next year.

azza29

Juniors
Melbourne now at 12,736. Might get to 13k, 15k target is probably out of reach at this point.