What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths to sign bronco

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
bah. this is old news... you signed him years ago..

images

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Ben teo is the only "big" name player off contract, meh

Ive mentioned it before, I think chasing Aidan Sezer would be worthwhile, off contract at years end, could use a good 5/8 as we all know :sarcasm: even Jordan Rankin is worth a look.

Big Sam

First Grade
Source would be good but it's a logical rumour. He's their only player unsigned and re-signing him would put them over the cap. We also need forwards far more than we do backs.

KKW

Juniors
Ben teo is the only "big" name player off contract, meh

Ive mentioned it before, I think chasing Aidan Sezer would be worthwhile, off contract at years end, could use a good 5/8 as we all know :sarcasm: even Jordan Rankin is worth a look.

I heard Crowes chasing Adam Renyolds.

pierced

Juniors
How about developing a cohesive unit that plays consistent football. Or we could just keep buying random players that will bring about the game of footy in september we havent managed in 150 f**kin years. Oh but things are changing this year under madge! I mean were 12th! And doing well. GI at fback is up there with the theory of evolution in regards to genius ideas! And we arent the same inconsistent team we have been for ? Were gunna win a grand final! Ps well smash the cowboys and lose the next two. Am I psychic!