What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2011/2012 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar

Bench
How the F can his heart & soul belong in the slums of Redfern, he's a Qlder FFS!! :?:?

Pay no attention Arty
BM thinks he knows all but in reality he knows jacksh**.
He's really a Crowe fanboy and stalker and only jumped on the Souths bandwagon after he was told not to go within 300m of Rusty.
His brief love affair with Souths is only a desperate ploy to get closer to Crowe

BunniesMan

Immortal
Pretty unlikely seeing as though as soon as a QLD team threw some money at him he jumped at it.

But hey, what would I know.
Pretty unlikely seeing as though he only chose a QLD team because his missus wants to be there and now everyone and their uncle is saying he and his manager are trying to get out of it and sign an extension with us.

Mrs Dave Taylor is the heart and soul Queenslander.

Mr Dave Taylor is a Queenslander as far as Origin is concerned, but his blood is red and green as much as it is maroon.

Bretto

Bench
What do you mean so much fail? Broncos can afford to lose Te'o. I've said in a couple of different threads now - Yes, he's a good player, and he should go for the money if it's being offered by other clubs because he'll get a starting spot every week at Souths for sure. Te'o, Taylor and Crocker/Burgess make a pretty good backrow.

Brisbane are blessed with plenty of back rowers. The loss of Te'o will more than likely just mean that Gillett will get more minutes, which is not a bad thing.

Last edited:

BunniesMan

Immortal
What do you mean so much fail? Broncos can afford to lose Te'o. I've said in a couple of different threads now - Yes, he's a good player, and he should go for the money if it's being offered by other clubs because he'll get a starting spot every week at Souths for sure. Te'o, Taylor and Crocker make a pretty good backrow.

Brisbane are blessed with plenty of back rowers. The loss of Te'o will more than likely just mean that Gillett will get more minutes, which is not a bad thing.
I didn't mean fail in the sense that they desperately need him and will be devasted by missing out on him.

I mean the lack of communication between departments in the club and the lack of situational awareness.

He was gone when they tweeted they were still trying to keep him. So either they didn't know enough about the situation. Or the people in charge of negotiating the deal were not communicating with the people running their twitter/facebook.

Either way not a good look when you say you're trying to keep him and an hour later it's announced he's signed elsewhere.

BranVan3000

Coach
What do you mean so much fail? Broncos can afford to lose Te'o. I've said in a couple of different threads now - Yes, he's a good player, and he should go for the money if it's being offered by other clubs because he'll get a starting spot every week at Souths for sure. Te'o, Taylor and Crocker make a pretty good backrow.

Te'o and Gillet are both great, would've happily taken eithers

Don't think Crocker will be here next year, I'm expecting a backrow of Te'o, Burgess and Sutton

Bretto

Bench
Great backrow for sure. Not sure on Sutton, but he's probably got all the key attributes.

BunniesMan: Twitter is mercurial at the best of times. Who knows where the break down was. I think it says more about the credibility of Twitter as a media platform than anything else.

BranVan3000

Coach
Sutton in the back row? Who would be 5/8? C'mon spill the beans...;-)

not signing anyone I know of but I'm expecting a gun nyc player named Luke Keary will get his shot at five eight next year. He is very classy and has already spent a year in Qld cup. I expect to see him in the halves next year freeing up Sutton to move into the forwards.

blaza88z

Coach
Reading that Teo was their "key forward signing" for the year.. let's be honest, he's a good player but he's hardly a marquee player

nrlnrl

First Grade
Pretty unlikely seeing as though as soon as a QLD team threw some money at him he jumped at it.

But hey, what would I know.

I think you'll find that once all the hysteria about their financial status has settled, Taylor will end up going to the Titans next year

Packy

Bench
Heard the man himself on radio interview say he is defs going to Titans. The reports otherwise were bullshit by a dud journo. Who told Taylor he was going with the story even though DT advised he was.never thinking about staying at Souths.

Status
Not open for further replies.