What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pierced

Juniors
La de da de da, I have a good comment, ur a f**kwit! Oohh that makes sense! I love the fact I say things that are true and the only argument is, I don't like u lmao!

Big Sam

First Grade
Yawn. Yet another bit of insanity from this juvenile troll.

Won't be long before he logs on as 'lis' to show support for his own opinion...

pierced

Juniors
Well u just confirmed a suspicion sammy! Or is it hunters, or are u in cohoots. Man u r such a sad little fella! Still having wet dreams about me?

Nemesis

Bench
Seems she's all dried up...

menopause.jpg

hunters

Juniors
Ha ha, yeah me and Big Sam are in cahoots! We are both keen observers of the bleeding obvious. Actually, where has little lis gone? Seems to have disappeared pretty quickly. Hmm.....I miss that rascally little deputy.

Anyway, in answer to your question (that has been answered umpteen times on this forum) I think he probably has very little influence. Of course he would take a keen interest in the team and may talk to madge frequently but Maguire is running this team and there is absolutely zero evidence to suggest that anyone is interfering in selections, retentions or signings.

I think is actually the people that continually ask this question that are most star struck by Crowe. We are not the only team in the comp that has a weatlhy benefactor.

And this inconsistancy tag is so misdirected. Apart from the top two teams and bottom two, the whole comp is inconsistant! Some might even say competitive. This expectation that we should win every game is rediculous. We have won 4 of our last 6 with the Warriors game being the only big dissapointment. We are heading in the right direction.

the painter

Juniors
If this season has shown one thing, it's players, coaches and big name signings don't make a footy team. Granted Maguire is in his infancy and is doing his best. The celebrity, he is afforded is astounding however. We have built up an injury prone pack. An over paid star and little else. Almost the first third of the season is gone. Were 9th, as inconsistent as ever, playing better footy in the 40-60 minutes though.
(A paragraph lol)(cheers)(on a footy forum, being corrected, omg!)
I think Maguire is between a rock and a hard place. He can't dump half the team, but what option does he have. We will never achieve anything, with the same players, structure or halves. Crowe seems to be a big, get the big forwards and we will conquer. We did sack the only coach who got us to a final cause he got knocked out. The problem with our club might just be top and bottom. Management who don't care about success and fans who don't care about success. And me, who laps up failure.(That's a joke! I want us to win!)

You would have to be the biggest whinging bitch on this whole forum, and your as as much as a souths supporter, as braith Anasta.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
To be fair the scum's only around when you and Muzby are here

agree..

me & TT seem to attract all sorts to our posts... from the ultra elite all the way through to the scum...

what can i say, we appeal to all types...

Big Sam

First Grade
The scabs want to feel better about themselves. Can't blame them tbh

Not my fault you peasants hang around us waiting for us to drop some change on the ground :D

This scabs jibe is so overused and unoriginal Tonearm. We're not even the original scabs - your mob began all the scabbing off us in the 70s with Coote and Elwyn Walters.

And about 'hanging around waiting for dropped change', isn't that exactly what your mob did by signing Wing and Rubin in '99?

Status
Not open for further replies.