What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dean Ritchie the most disproportionate human ever

undertaker

Coach
Dean "Bulldog" Ritchie. I've been saying for a long time he's a smug little fat assed gronk. Every time you see him on the panel, he looks at the camera and gives one of those smirks like, "I'm on telly loser, and you're not. Look at how awesome I am!" Then he proceeds to ask "hard hitting" gronk questions to people. I remember the interview on The Game Plan a while ago he did on air, of Willy Mason from England. He asked Willy the same question of why he left the Bulldogs about 5 times, but in different ways. In the end Mason basically told him to pull his head in. They cut back to Ritchie, little grub smirk, then they threw back to the host.

Surely in this sporting crazy country of ours, we have better sports media type people to use than these geniused little sawn off merkins with little man syndrome masquerading as journalists?

I'm glad someone else shares the same feelings towards Ritchie that I do. Not only does he have a face like a robber's dog, I guarantee you that more than 50% of ppl on this forum could do a much better job on "The Front Row Forum" segment than him if they were given the same opportunities he's had. If he's the very best we've got in RL media, then we're really screwed. There are many talented journalists but they are not given the opportunity to showcase their potential. In today's society, it's more about "not what you know, but who you know" in order to climb the pyramid.

Before ppl like Steve "I haven't had a haircut in 10 years" Mascord and Paul "I cannot speak properly. How did I ever do journalism?" Kent start bitching about the RL teams recent demeanour towards the media, it's little wonder why players and coaches are becoming increasingly reticent to have anything to do with the media when you've got ppl like Rothfield, DUI, Toohey, Ritchie, Weidler, Webster et al. to deal with: all of them are bloody parasites, masquerading behind the guise of being so-called preeminent rugby league "journalists"

Last edited:

Hooch

Juniors
Massive head, tiny shoulders and the T-Rex arms.

Reminds me of Kuato from Total Recall.

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
There is one more disproportionate human being in rugby league. Ray hadley.

his profile and salary are entirely disproprotionate to the absolute lack of contribution intellectually and morally this moron has made to the game - or anything else.

He's a classic example of these losers who groom themselves to build their own celebrity above the actual players - like warren, vautin and every wanker even remotely associated with News Limited.

I remember he did a footy show interview a few years back and he looked like he'd had a bottle of scotch before it and was slurring the words something fierce I can't remember the line but he basically threatened violence on the players.

Anyone got a link to this one sounds like more price gold!

Hooch

Juniors
Honestly he looked more like he was on painkillers than pissed. He wasn't slurring, just very vague.

Say what you like about him he's a legend of the game and it's f**king disrespectful for a sleaze like Ritchie to drag him into that grotty little segment.

He can't get any more appropriate guests as they've obviously all had a gutful of him, so they should just shut it down.

Kenny

Juniors
1191-18683.gif
729782-dtstory-dean-ritchie.jpg

Have you ever seen Otis from Superman and Bulldog Ritchie in the same place? I think not!

Brutus

Referee
I find it hard to believe that he was a junior rep league player, but he did say it once on zorba's show.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Geez Stephen Kearney is struggling tonight. Starting every sentence with "again"......then giving a different response.

Brutus

Referee
Confirmed today on Sports Sunday that Dean Ritchie played schoolboys Rugby Union for NSW at five-eighth.

I'm guessing Dean went to a school where RL was barred.

It's hard to picture Ritchie on a footy field letalone a rep one.

Good on him anyway.

Latest posts