What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Austin

milton

Juniors
putting together my fantasy team and want to know the chances of him playing in round 1 or will he only play if injuries happen throughout the year.

Panfas

Juniors
Depends on what Ivan wants. He has said in previous articles he wont make up his mind on the team until after the trials. However, Gus has said Blake has been training really hard in the off season and is a big talent. IMO he will be on the bench from the first game

franklin2323

Immortal
putting together my fantasy team and want to know the chances of him playing in round 1 or will he only play if injuries happen throughout the year.

Should play. I would start him in the backrow but more then likely off the bench given he's mobile. He will be our version of Lewis Brown imo

mxlegend99

Referee
IMO he'll play most of the season and should get more then enough game time to have a fair rise over his current worth. One of very few players I'm confident in making money on early in the season. :D

abpanther

Staff member
I know its normal for young guys, but Austin really needs to improve his defense.

He was targeted last week against the Dragons and conceded a try, this week Bowen went straight through him

Bowen did get him early but he can do that to almost anyone. Austin handled T.Sims with ease till he went off i was impressed

franklin2323

Immortal
I know its normal for young guys, but Austin really needs to improve his defense.

He was targeted last week against the Dragons and conceded a try, this week Bowen went straight through him

Yeah. The left has become targetted since Burns was moved. Uaisele, Jennings & Burns were good together for some reason Uaisele changed wings. we looked better when Austin went to the backrow.

Latest posts