What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R11 | Sat | Cowboys 30-28 Panthers | Dairy Farmers

Round 11 result: Cowboys v Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BDR

First Grade
Once again im sorry for the karma call. Was low of me to say it.

Fair play to you mate at least you acknowledged it. I suppose everyone says things in the heat of the moment.

I just hope he can heal up again, 2 broken legs in two seasons doesn't bode well for him... plus this time he is going to miss a LOT more game time

Pugzley

He got up at the end of that swinging arm after the penalty was given.

I wonder what else the Cowboys learned the Rabbits from last year.:roll:

blacklock

Juniors
Nrlstats have Uaisele on 101m.

Neither team made 1000m, which is terrible and amazing given the high scoreline.
you dont need to make the metres when the refs are making them for you hehe (not saying there was a bias...just felt there were too many penalties going both ways)

Didgi

He got up at the end of that swinging arm after the penalty was given.

I wonder what else the Cowboys learned the Rabbits from last year.:roll:

Trying to decipher that last sentence, it sounds like you're having yet another whinge. Do you lot ever stop?

Grant got him flush. Personally I thought he was very unlucky to be penalised given the situation, but you could see it hurt Linnett straight away, with the way he grimaced on impact

Pugzley

Trying to decipher that last sentence, it sounds like you're having yet another whinge. Do you lot ever stop?

Grant got him flush. Personally I thought he was very unlucky to be penalised given the situation, but you could see it hurt Linnett straight away, with the way he grimaced on impact

Forgive me but that sounds like what BM said regarding Isaac Luke.

IanG

Coach
Ashton Simms was a man possessed when he replaced his brother. You'd think it was an act of foul play the way he carried on.

Cowboys woo

Juniors
Bad luck to the Panthers, just think the Cows had too much class even when missing their 4 best players. Even though Panthers were missing a few.

Thought Penrith attacked alright, but we certainly missed Brent Tate tonight out of all of our omissions imo, Penrith killed us on our right hand side D - it reeked of the old days in 2010 when we had some nuffie defending there, even though Winterstein isn't a nuffie, in my opinion, he's a winger, NOT a centre.

innsaneink

Referee
Lil peewee nobody ref whose name im ignorant of has been hanging round Tedro "Im too precious" Lyons too long
These fools gotta realise if you f**k up often enough players will abuse you....no surprise Lyons copped another gobful tonite...amateur hour again, arrogant f**kwit.

Cowboys were lucky imo

Vic Mackey

Referee
I remember leaving campbelltown last year after the tigers beat Canberra well however lost Chris Lawrence to a sickening hip injury feeling like it was a loss...in fact the mood around the ground was worse then a loss...it was quiet strange actually...basically the whole crowd got up and left quietly when full time sounded

I imagine cowboys fans left tonight feeling very similar

Mig2006

Juniors
I remember leaving campbelltown last year after the tigers beat Canberra well however lost Chris Lawrence to a sickening hip injury feeling like it was a loss...in fact the mood around the ground was worse then a loss...it was quiet strange actually...basically the whole crowd got up and left quietly when full time sounded

I imagine cowboys fans left tonight feeling very similar

You are right Vic. However, Taumalolo is an absolute weapon and i would love to see him take Sims' starting spot - at least give him more time despite the fact that he is only young! Henry will go with Hall on the right edge though - the wrong choice.....

beave

Coach
Why would I be stupid to believe what I saw with my own eyes.

Sims tried to break Austin's cheekbone (and may have succeeded), and then broke a bone himself. I'm not happy to see anyone injured, but it sounds like the very definition of karma to me.

You're a f**king muppet.

chrisD

Coach
Walsh wasn't that bad, mixed bag, set up a try, should have set up another but Galea is bad, a few poor kicks and some decent ones. He's the only one who looks like setting up a line break with some ball playing. All in all defence and discipline as a team is just poor and that's why we lost, but we scored some points without our only real attacking weapons and in the end lost by a narrowly missed conversion and from a bomb where the ball bounced fortuitously off a players head, considering recent events it was nothing to be disappointed about.

franklin2323

Immortal
When is Gus gonna offload Luke Walsh?

:lol: he was decent tonight. Set up Newton's try. Put Galea into a gap. If Galea passes to Coote we score. Had a great run & pass to Burns for the Tighe Try. When we were up at the end had the smarts to roll it into touch. Other then a forward pass & a kick out on the full not many errors.

Unlike past weeks we had someone controlling the plays never did a prop get it on the last. He doesn't need to run if Coote, Austin & Burns get that involved.

franklin2323

Immortal
I would love to blame the referees. That high shot late. What does Grant do? He doesn't lift his arm yet it's high? How was the tackle on Ciraldo good yet later a tackle by Ciraldo the same penalised? Grant is standing at marker Sims starts a biff. Yet gets the penalty? I will watch it on replay but the Cooper try looked touch & go. Head close to deadball line.

Sadly we shot ourself in the foot so can't use them as excuses. Uaisele should of scored. Galea had Coote unmarked yet hogs it. Forward passes from Kingston & Walsh inside the 20 were killers.

natheel

Coach
Ashton Simms was a man possessed when he replaced his brother. You'd think it was an act of foul play the way he carried on.

His bro can't catch a break at the moment. Should've been in the sky blue and yet breaks his leg. I'd go nuts for my bro too

blacklock

Juniors
His bro can't catch a break at the moment. Should've been in the sky blue and yet breaks his leg. I'd go nuts for my bro too
Had he not lost the ball while trying to land an elbow on a player in the previous play...his brother would not have been put in that position. was just a bad sequence of events..