What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jennings

greenfins

Juniors
Gordon top buy from Panthers, but you don't want Jennings. Such a naturally talented player, but not worth his price tag, too inconsistent and way too many breaches of club rules.

sharkz

Juniors
Heard this morning from same source as i got Michael Gordon mail that Jennings is going to be mid year transfer to sharks. We see

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Heard this morning from same source as i got Michael Gordon mail that Jennings is going to be mid year transfer to sharks. We see

Wow. Did they say that "Michael Jennings looks likely to follow club mate Michale Gordon over to the Sharks & it could happen as early as this year"?

Gallen=God

Juniors

Sharks have already come out and said they don't want him. Could be a ploy but I HIGHLY doubt we will get Jennings, especially if we are serious about keeping Wade. If we do keep Jennings and Wade than goodbye to everyother player coming off contract this year. Won't be too much of a bad thing although I'd like to keep Pom and Chad.

Farkin Topou has stuffed us here

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Sharks have already come out and said they don't want him. Could be a ploy but I HIGHLY doubt we will get Jennings, especially if we are serious about keeping Wade. If we do keep Jennings and Wade than goodbye to everyother player coming off contract this year. Won't be too much of a bad thing although I'd like to keep Pom and Chad.

Farkin Topou has stuffed us here

Maths not your strong suit ey?

sharkz

Juniors
I got mail on Gordon from an insider at Penrif a couple of weeks before it was announced. He has no reason to make it up but I guess you never know. He was right last time so I guess time will tell. I thought it unlikely but it's a proven source. Probably make a goose of me this time:sarcasm:

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I got mail on Gordon from an insider at Penrif a couple of weeks before it was announced. He has no reason to make it up but I guess you never know. He was right last time so I guess time will tell. I thought it unlikely but it's a proven source. Probably make a goose of me this time:sarcasm:
Maybe he heard it from Weidler who said it 3 weeks before it was announced?

sharkz

Juniors
Sorry BTR i didn't count the weeks how remiss of me. Perhaps he did hear it there unlike yourself?

SharkShocked

Bench
I'd like to know what people think the odds are on us signing him.

Start em up someone....

Me personally - No fkn chance. Would love it but.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Even money. Will be a Sydney team(if he leaves)
Parra out
Dogs(still prob have $3 million under the cap)
Manly (cant keep what they have)
Penrith out
Roosters(SBW but the most likely threat unless Gould has knifed jennings with Politis)
Tigers...........Maybe but surely they are chasing a half or 5/8

GreatWhiteShark

Juniors
Gagai has just signed with the Knights... so he's no longer an option. Here's hoping Jennings is still available and in our plans.