What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Plughole

Are the Storm (and by association their fans) Scumbags?

• Total voters

afinalsin666

First Grade
*Enter's forum with large grin*

Ok, be seated children.

Now then kiddies, last weekend, did anyone see a large-scale choke occur in Melbourne???

I don't know about you guys, but it was quite an impressive choke from where I saw it.

Cheers for rounding off my weekend in splendid fashion.

Big Norm

:( God dammit Norm, you go and get us all excited by telling us to sit down, then dish that up? Tell us a good story, Norm, pwetty please? While we are already seated?

Stormsally

Juniors
It depends, if you lot have a catastrophic f**k up I'll be all over it. But on the other side of the coin, Collingwood is in the Prelim Final this Friday, I'll be perched up in the MCC Members drinking Pimms and looking sharp in my sports coat and tie. Collingwood will draw a slightly larger audience than your lot will, about 95,000 to 20,000*.

Big Norm

* At best!!

Collingwood AND St George Illawarra - that explains a lot.

BigNormProvan

Juniors
G'day all, hope the off-season has been good for you princesses. I guess you're all looking forward to another season of dangerous tackle techniques, underhand dirtyness and Belamy spiraling into another uncontrolled fit in the coaches box. Hope you've got your books in order, 2 years in a row could be tricky....

Awesome thread over at my place, get involved http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=397749

Squeeze, you use the choke tag poorly, give yourself an uppercut.

Sally, you're too small to eat, I shall throw you back xox

Big Norm

Cloudsurfer

Juniors
G'day all, hope the off-season has been good for you princesses. I guess you're all looking forward to another season of dangerous tackle techniques, underhand dirtyness and Belamy spiraling into another uncontrolled fit in the coaches box. Hope you've got your books in order, 2 years in a row could be tricky....

Awesome thread over at my place, get involved http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=397749

Squeeze, you use the choke tag poorly, give yourself an uppercut.

Sally, you're too small to eat, I shall throw you back xox

Big Norm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGFwGwV1lZc

the stranglers

Juniors
No stranger to breaking the rules, good old Uncle Rupert has a group of the world's best geneticists working day and night to clone 70s kung fu superstar Bruce Lee to assist the Storm's "big 3" to achieve their ambition of
grub immortality.

Now the race is on between Uncle Rupes two-contract, phone bugging clone-makers and the rugby league officials and judiciary, whose old fashioned values of sportsmanship and fair play have them hamstrung from the get-go.

Kiai!

Fire

First Grade
No stranger to breaking the rules, good old Uncle Rupert has a group of the world's best geneticists working day and night to clone 70s kung fu superstar Bruce Lee to assist the Storm's "big 3" to achieve their ambition of
grub immortality.

Now the race is on between Uncle Rupes two-contract, phone bugging clone-makers and the rugby league officials and judiciary, whose old fashioned values of sportsmanship and fair play have them hamstrung from the get-go.

Kiai!

What drugs are you on, because they seem quite fun, and I would like some of them, please?

Latest posts