What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LU Elites Auction League

Monk

Referee
Legend. Have you been in an auction league on yahoo before? What's it like in terms of keepers and custom settings?

legend

Coach
Wasn't an auction league on Yahoo. Just a regular one like we run here but I found the site very easy to use. We could always set one up on a few different sites to run a test and see which one comes up trumps.

Monk

Referee
Sounds like a solid idea! I'll have a look around when I get back from uni tonight

Monk

Referee
Just had a cheeky look around and ESPN and NFL.com both look pretty comprehensive so i don't think we can go wrong with either.

From what i saw, Yahoo didn't have Auction leagues, maybe someone else can work it out but I couldn't.

Monk

Referee
It's cool dude, most new leagues are open to anybody, but given that auction leagues are a little bit of a change up on the draft process and require a lot of research by each owner, i don't think it's the best way for someone to be introduced to fantasy football.

Tommy Smith

Referee
I'll join if i qualify. 10 years experience in a CBS live draft league. And a fanatical NFL/Fantasy Football fan. That and someone needs to represent the Browns.

If not then all good :)

Monk

Referee
CBS... nah that sounds alright with me seeing as this thread has been up for more then a day. Provided its cool with the other lads.

Tommy Smith

Referee
CBSSports do the best Fantasy NFL, bar none. It's not even close. But if they'd prefer an LU NFL Fantasy Football regular im cool with that.