What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and even More Crap VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

strider

Post Whore
Does anyone think he may leave his bike ride early and come play for us next year? Surely if we offered t-rex $ 500 000 we'd have some money for hoppa

Bongo if he knocks on your door, you should steal his bike

:lol: ... and give him a lift back to parra

Noise

Coach
actually the biggest risk is not that he will like the missionary stuff so much that he totally bails, it is that he comes back with not alot of motivation to play good footy but still stays on and plays for 3 years chewing up $800K but not producing what he is capable of

but I don't think that will happen - he seems like a good kid (which is f**king amazing considering his dipshit nutcase father)

From those that know them apparently Will is more like his mum and grandma (quiet, humble and really nice) where as Jamil (also playing for Parra) is more like his dad - lets hope not as bad!

strider

Post Whore
From those that know them apparently Will is more like his mum and grandma (quiet, humble and really nice) where as Jamil (also playing for Parra) is more like his dad - lets hope not as bad!

well if his mum is a lovely lady, what the f**k does she see in her husband? :lol: :lol:

El Diablo

Post Whore
Huh ? So he'll be right for November training or he's out for longer ?

no idea

just saying Hopoate coming back after 2 years door knocking will probably be in better shape than Loko after two knee reconstructions

even if Loko is out of the game for less time

Reni Maitua has come back well after 2 years out for testing positive to drugs

Last edited:

bartman

Immortal
Here is a point for discussion, is there a reason why we have issues getting commitment from players, the club is doing well financially so no issues, the coach has full control, so is SK that big a problem, or do we have specific targets and if we cant get them, then nada??
Are we allowed to discuss this one, without being accused of moaning? :sarcasm:

Tony Bongo

Bench
Great post Tony.

What position do you think he will play?

I think he will play on the wing to start with and then move into the centres just like Israel Folau who will be on the opposite side. With 3 good kickers in Hayne, Sandow and Kelly we will be hard to stop with any high cross field kicks. Roberts will be 14, Sio will be fullback and Hayne will be our 5/8. :shock:

Does anyone think he may leave his bike ride early and come play for us next year? Surely if we offered t-rex $ 500 000 we'd have some money for hoppa

Bongo if he knocks on your door, you should steal his bike

No need I have a special cup of tea waiting for him and I'm only 10 minutes from the airport. :cool:

no idea

just saying Hopoate coming back after 2 years door knocking will probably be in better shape than Loko after two knee reconstructions

even if Loko is out of the game for less time

Reni Maitua has come back well after 2 years out for testing positive to drugs

That was the point I was making also. Look how long it's taken Poore to get back on track. Hopa will come without any injuries and it will only be a matter of getting his fitness up. As for his footy skills.......... it's like riding a bike :sarcasm:

Are we allowed to discuss this one, without being accused of moaning? :sarcasm:

Stop moaning Bart.

Tommy Coco

Juniors
What is the deal with this June 30 recruitment deadline thing? is it a thing?

I think its has been implied that recruitment stops after June 30 and no new deals are made until after the end of season, is that right?

Noise

Coach
I think he will play on the wing to start with and then move into the centres just like Israel Folau who will be on the opposite side. With 3 good kickers in Hayne, Sandow and Kelly we will be hard to stop with any high cross field kicks. Roberts will be 14, Sio will be fullback and Hayne will be our 5/8. :shock:

QUOTE]

We will be hard to stop with 2 5/8's and a halfback.

#letusplaywith14onthefield

Tony Bongo

Bench

QUOTE]

We will be hard to stop with 2 5/8's and a halfback.

#letusplaywith14onthefield

Yeah what was I thinking Roberts will probably not be there. Kelly to 14.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts