What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team Vs Knights

ethan tremblay

Juniors
1.mullaney
2.burt
3.morgan
4.blair
5.sio
6.kelly
7.sandow
8.mannah
9.keating
10.poore
11.hindmarsh
12.ryan
13.matuia

14.moi moi
15.allgood
16.paulo
17.smith

most likley it will look this way and keating may get replaced by kelly with roberts playing 5/8 cause of concussion

True EEL

Bench
1.mullaney
2.burt
3.morgan
4.blair
5.sio
6.kelly
7.sandow
8.mannah
9.keating
10.poore
11.hindmarsh
12.ryan
13.matuia

14.moi moi
15.allgood
16.paulo
17.smith

most likley it will look this way and keating may get replaced by kelly with roberts playing 5/8 cause of concussion

f#&k I hope not...?!?!?!? :crazy:

EelDredd

Juniors
1. Burt
2. Morgan
3. Blair
4. Tonga
5. Sio
6. Kelly
7. Sandow
8. Mannah
9. Keating
10. Poore
11. Hindmarsh
12. Ryan
13. Smith
14. Paulo
15. Moimoi
16. Allgood
17. Lasalo
19. Maitua

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
So is Burt on the outer when hayne comes back or will Morgan be dropped after some good form over the last few weeks. Big call coming up for Kearney or is it safe to say tonga will get injured again

Last edited:

True EEL

Bench
Willie tonga in Morgan to the wing Burt to fullback

If this is all accurate it makes sense to me...I actually think Wing is probably Morgan's best spot, as he will always be required to make less decisions in defence. Burt is really a no-brainer back to fullback and good to see Tonga back - let's just hope he backs up his immediate selection with some better . Feel a bit bad for a guy like Jake Mullaney though, or even Troy Savage - I think either of these guys could have been given a start...??

True EEL

Bench
So is Burt on the outer when hayne comes back or will Morgan be dropped after some good form over the last few weeks. Big call coming up for Kearney

I agree, big call, but to me - even considering Morgan's improved form - Burty should be retained and Morgan to drop back - for now. That's if Tonga can make it through a game mind you ;-)

Djay

Juniors
I'd drop Burt, if Morgan keeps up the good form I would not be dropping him.

natheel

Coach
Maitua to come in for Lasalo

and if Morgs keeps up the form i reckon he will still be the one to be dropped as it will keep him hungry

eels_fan

First Grade
I'm going out on a limb and saying Tonga wont play, Morgan/Burt back to centre/wing and Mullaney to FB.

Maitua wont be cut either, would say Lasalo will drop off bench

True EEL

Bench
I'm going out on a limb and saying Tonga wont play, Morgan/Burt back to centre/wing and Mullaney to FB.

Maitua wont be cut either, would say Lasalo will drop off bench

Maitua in for Lasalo should happen, yes, that's pretty much a given as far as I'm concerned - the rest is also possible too

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
I like the look of this squad - my selections

1. Burt
2. Morgan
3. Tonga
4. Blair
5. Sio
6. Kelly
7. Sandow
8. Mannah
9. Keating
10. Poore
11. Hindmarsh (that's unless he gets the call up for SOO3)
12. Ryan
13. Matuia

14. Mullaney (cover any backline position and could be a handy running hooker for 10 mins to give MK a rest - move him from the ruck during defense).
15. Moi Moi
16. Allgood
16. Smith (can cover a center position if required - as can Reni M or Ryan)
18. Paulo (shame to leave him out - Ryan & Smith are better defenders & both can offload in traffic)
If Tonga doesn't make it then Paulo on to the bench and shift Ryan or Smith to center or bring up Savage from Wenty/VB NSW Cup Representatives.

Last edited:
I agree, big call, but to me - even considering Morgan's improved form - Burty should be retained and Morgan to drop back - for now. That's if Tonga can make it through a game mind you ;-)

I can't see any good reason for doing this. Morgan's playing well and will be playing for us next year. I guess the goal kicking might be one consideration, but I'd be disappointed if they did this.

True EEL

Bench
I can't see any good reason for doing this. Morgan's playing well and will be playing for us next year. I guess the goal kicking might be one consideration, but I'd be disappointed if they did this.

Maybe so Morgan doesn't think he's place in the team is assured after 1 very good performance last week? he needs to really earn his place in the side. Besides Burt has earned his farewell tour in FG, no one can deny that