What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

Bring back choc

Juniors
Hornby cannot play on. Plain and simple. If he does, it cannot be ah halfback.
We are in a world of pain people.

Price needs to be removed. No players want to come to saints with a rookie coach.
Players have turned us away because of this. Trust me.

Last edited:

64 Dragon

Coach
"Trust me". Are you kidding. The only man I trust who says that is Arnie.

Incidentally your spelling and grammar are atrocious!

big pat

Coach
i don't understand fans putting the team and players down, it wouldn't be easy playing 1st grade and or have to coach, a true supporter doesn't constantly bag the team ad nauseaum, every team,every player,refs coaches, no one is immune to making mistakes, of course we want our team to win, losses are very hard to take, and some times its upseting to see the team lose games, like golden point or the way they lose to canberra, but guess what the players wouldn't be happy about it either, as supporters we need to show our support even through tough times, i'm giving pricey benefit of the doubt at the moment, he has inherited an ageing team, would like to see if he can bring in a couple of fresh faces next year, a lot of teams go through this cycle of lean years after winning a comp, of course we don't want this at saints, but thats life, ps, for some of the heroes that hide behind their keyboard, go to the red v forum on aug 1st and tell doust to his face.

Bring back choc

Juniors
Haha the mods deleting my post. Now that's hilarious. I guess I have finally beaten them.
All I said was price should go. WOW. An opinion shared by majority of fans and them mods can't handle it.
Pathetic. You are turning forums into a one sided, biased love in. My post had NO grounds for deletion other than the fact I have annoyed the shit out of you. Well that makes me happy.

Here's s rumour for you...Price will be gone before seasons end. Folkes will take over.

64 Dragon

Coach
Haha the mods deleting my post. Now that's hilarious. I guess I have finally beaten them.
All I said was price should go. WOW. An opinion shared by majority of fans and them mods can't handle it.
Pathetic. You are turning forums into a one sided, biased love in. My post had NO grounds for deletion other than the fact I have annoyed the shit out of you. Well that makes me happy.

Here's s rumour for you...Price will be gone before seasons end. Folkes will take over.

You forgot to say "Trust me".

Saintsified

Bench
and privatise our club to Bruce Gordon Billionaire and owner of WIN, im sick of the draconian ways our dinosauric board members and ceo run our club.

In the wake of the Super League war of the mid-1990s, and the resulting split competition of 1997, the Illawarra Steelers found themselves struggling financially and seemed unlikely to survive past 1999. The St. George Dragons largely financed a proposal for a merger which would see the St George Illawarra Dragons playing in both Kogarah and Wollongong. Essentially, St George would provide the money while Illawarra would provide a broader junior and fan base. With the NRL's intention to rationalise the competition from 20 teams down to 14 teams and with a $4M incentive and a relaxing of salary cap requirements for a merger, the Dragons and the Steelers ensured their survival by forming the League's first merger on 23 September 1998.[3]
In early 2006, WIN Television Network bought a 25% share in the St. George Illawarra club for $6.5 million (half of Illawarra's share), erasing most of the debt Illawarra had to St. George. This formalised the strong support the network has shown for the Steelers in years gone by and ensured that Wollongong will continue to host world class rugby league matches. WIN Corp can only sell their stake back to the Steelers, should they wish to withdraw their involvement, thus ensuring Illawarra are properly represented in the merger.

Last edited:

Rexxy

Coach
Over my dead body and I'd take 100 with me.

You'll be first, troll.

Last edited: