What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Origin Game 3

Kornstar

Coach
The one thing out of the game that affects the Eels ( apart from the Hayne injury) is that Sticky will not add much to our club. Lack of anything but passion, and his use of the bench is on par with SK.

Surely if we are to approach someone for 2013, I can't think he would be an improvement, would love BS back but that won t happen,

Joe Grima back to cooach NYC and do some recruiting would be my first step, the players coming through at the Sharkies were a result of his time there, and a change at the top, someone who has media skills and can attract players.

Who is there, Nathan Brown, Mick Potter would be available, even Rick Stone , so what do we do from here ?

Agreed! For a great half he certainly doesn't seem to have much attack in his teams!

SK isn't going anywhere anyway. Why else would they bring in Anderson?

spartan2153

Juniors
Agreed! For a great half he certainly doesn't seem to have much attack in his teams!

SK isn't going anywhere anyway. Why else would they bring in Anderson?

If we continue to fail for the next 8 rounds then he is gone. Anderson helping him would prove that he still cant handle it. This is still another out for the board if there is no improvement.

junior009

Juniors
The one thing out of the game that affects the Eels ( apart from the Hayne injury) is that Sticky will not add much to our club. Lack of anything but passion, and his use of the bench is on par with SK.

Surely if we are to approach someone for 2013, I can't think he would be an improvement, would love BS back but that won t happen,

Joe Grima back to cooach NYC and do some recruiting would be my first step, the players coming through at the Sharkies were a result of his time there, and a change at the top, someone who has media skills and can attract players.

Who is there, Nathan Brown, Mick Potter would be available, even Rick Stone , so what do we do from here ?

I've heard one of the blokes you mention there has been offered a role at the club next year!!

eloquentEEL

First Grade
I've heard one of the blokes you mention there has been offered a role at the club next year!!

I should hope so. Wouldn't make any sense to have Hayne on contract and not offer him a role.

In all seriousness though, please let that be Grima and please do whatever it takes for him to say yes.

bartman

Immortal
Would be great to have Joey G back at the club, and it may be quite possible given Cameron's recent departure?

Latest posts