What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does Tate have a case to answer?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Tate won't miss any football after pleading guilty to a lightweight grade one striking charge.
LINK

288853-brent-tate-and-greg-bird.jpg

Garts

Bench
Its footy, it happens. I just hope someone lands one on his massive chin next year, only thing is they will probably end up with a broken hand. Tate is one of the few players I have seen in the game who the majority of fans dislike, well south of the border anyway.

gUt

Coach
Its footy, it happens. I just hope someone lands one on his massive chin next year, only thing is they will probably end up with a broken hand. Tate is one of the few players I have seen in the game who the majority of fans dislike, well south of the border anyway.

I think it's safe to claim that EVERY player is hated by a majority of fans, no matter who or where they play for.

No matter what happened beforehand, Tate punched a bloke square in the temple who was pinned to the ground.
There's no excuse for that.
It's cowardly no matter what state you're from.

Hutty1986

Immortal
I think it's safe to claim that EVERY player is hated by a majority of fans, no matter who or where they play for.

I think you'll find Sam Thaiday has an excellent reputation on the League Unlimited Rugby League discussion forums.

cornerposter

Juniors
Gallen punches Tate in the head, slips over, and gets mobbed by 3 other players.
Tate runs off and picks another player to have a go at - which happens to be Bird while Inglis is trying to get to 3rd base with him.
More like Tate cleaned up Gallen, then was heard to say "well, that's the maggot king taken care of, now where's his queen?"

...enter Miss G Bird

Pig Mouth

Juniors
So after much discussion it turns out Tate does have a case to answer after all...... A case of being a f***ing MAD DOG!

johns_reds

First Grade
Tate owned the two little bitches Gallen and bird, then won the 7th series in a row, best game ever!!!!