What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Paul Kent f**king serious?

Fieldsguy

Juniors
Paul Kent, imbeciles who think Myles deliberately headbutts people to try and knock them out. Only one thing to say... LOL.

Thanks for the laughs.

Oh, and Dean "Bulldog" Ritchie. This is you...

047466-dean-ritchie-blog-head.jpg

I'm sorry, but with a head like that, you have no room to talk about anything.
Fat loud mouthed ranga

F*ck you're a whining pussy........Rugby League is a tough game

go back to watching your yawnion.........

This is where you Queenslanders lose.

This has nothing to do with toughness or what I think of using your head, if he wants to do it more power to him.

What this is about is Queensland denial and bias. None of you will accept, ever, that you have players who are grubs, just like NSW does.

I love the grubby stuff, what I hate is biased f**kwit fans who act like it doesn't exist when it's committed by someone in their colours

you shouldn't even be speaking fourex, after mixing up Tim Grant and Gallen.

Last edited:
:lol:

If NSW had of won we wouldnt be hearing stuff all about this. Everyone knows it.

What is your evidence for that? Evidence would dictate complaints about dirty tactics have nothing to do with winning or losing.

This is just the standard go to response by any QLDderpmerkin. If you have no grounds for argument you turn to "Oh well, you're just upset you lost"

greenfins

Juniors
Paul Kent, imbeciles who think Myles deliberately headbutts people to try and knock them out. Only one thing to say... LOL.

Thanks for the laughs.

Oh, and Dean "Bulldog" Ritchie. This is you...

047466-dean-ritchie-blog-head.jpg

I'm sorry, but with a head like that, you have no room to talk about anything.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
I love this diickhead, he gives me more reason to laugh at the NSW fans and journos each year.

Origin brings out the best of the football and the worst of the whingers and journos.
Bring on 2013, oh and just in case you forgot,
LOOK AT THE SCORE BOARD.....

tigertiger

Juniors
Nate Piles Myles has been doing this all series. The grub of the highest order.

thumbnmail.png

thumbnmail.png

Last edited:

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Nate Piles Myles has been doing this all series. The grub of the highest order.

thumbnmail.png

thumbnmail.png
And reigning Wally Lewis medalist.
This may annoy some of my fellow Qlders but i feel the shot on Farrah was intentional. This is elite rugby league and these things happen consistently. Farrah needs to realise that taking the ball hard at two opposing forwards whose job is to hurt you may not be a great idea. Next time he should try an angled run across field until he finds a cheerleader. He wont get hurt quite as severly.

tigertiger

Juniors
And reigning Wally Lewis medalist.
This may annoy some of my fellow Qlders but i feel the shot on Farrah was intentional. This is elite rugby league and these things happen consistently. Farrah needs to realise that taking the ball hard at two opposing forwards whose job is to hurt you may not be a great idea. Next time he should try an angled run across field until he finds a cheerleader. He wont get hurt quite as severly.

So 'these things' you say, happen consistently, like umm...intentional headbutting?!!? Piles Myles is the dirtiest piece of sh*t in your side and even Wally Lewis should be ashamed.

Just for you:

PILES MYLES:

scaled.php

scaled.php

Just sayin

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Post it in another couple of threads. It couldn't make you look even more like a whiny little bitch right?

THE CHAMP

First Grade
So 'these things' you say, happen consistently, like umm...intentional headbutting?!!? Piles Myles is the dirtiest piece of sh*t in your side and even Wally Lewis should be ashamed.

Just for you:

PILES MYLES:

scaled.php

scaled.php

Just sayin

Read my post again you pleb!
Like i said these things happen. The video clearly shows Farah ducking his head. On second inspection maybe he didnt mean it. Thanks for posting it.

P.S Steve Poach played for the Tigers. What is your opinion of him?