What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most hated person in rugby league

Gallen=God

Juniors
I forgot Anderson, Fergo and Snowden! I hate Hayne because of his stupid Hayne plane celebration.

chewsta

First Grade
Brett kimmorley! Every time I see his head I want to beat him to death especially when he commentates our games at home.

And that mose masoe whatever his fkn name is from the roosters, I can't stand that kaaant!

Plastered

Juniors
Hodges who is just a lowlife, closely followed by the no handshake sook Soward - love watching him lose.

Panther67

Juniors
Some of my hated players:

Queensland Maroons (as a whole)
Isaac Luke
Chris Sandow
Jamie Soward
Nathan Merritt
Ben Barba
Kade Snowden

Snoop Shark

First Grade
I think Steve Matai just confirmed his place today as the biggest tosser in Rubgy League.

Congratulations u f**kwit

spider

Coach
He had that award stitched up years ago snoop.

But yes, grade A f**kwit performance again today from him.

robo-shark:-More jealousy than hate I guess. Apparently his girl is making $486 a day these days!!!

Last edited:

PHaTMaN

Juniors
Soward - I cant put my finger on it as to why but I have never disliked a player as much as I dislike Jamie Soward.

Tate - Angry grub

Inglis - Traitor, qlder from Bowraville, and "aaahh Bruno, cant fly to Brissy mate, the planes arent flying.....".

Cam Smith - biggest grub in the game yet gets away with it

Josh Reynolds - he hoots and jumps around everytime he does something good, ovbiously forgetting the last try scored against the dogs was due to the fact he cannot tackle.

Its a shame Smith and Inglis are so good.

Cant say I share peoples hatred of Hodges, and the Hayne plane? He can celebrate however he likes, he would nearly be my favourite non shark.

Frailty

First Grade
My Hate list:
- Phil Gould
- Isaac Luke
- Steve Matai
- Michael Ennis
- Blake Ferguson
- Kade Snowden
- Jarryd Hayne
- Sam 'Thirdman' Thaiday

Latest posts