What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Israel folau

ParraFan09

Juniors
I was watching NRL extra earlier tonight and. They said, izzy wants to get out of his contract GWS and return to the NRL to play for a Sydney club, are we chance seeing as we have his brother here?

TeHEel

Juniors
funny how when someone from another code says that they end up leaving within a few months, like Tahu for one.

I would have thought if you wanted to put those rumours to bed you would say something along the lines of "I'm really enjoying my time at GWS and have no intention to leave before the end of my current contract"

funny how when someone from another code says that they end up leaving within a few months, like Tahu for one.

heh i bet he's learning a lot about playing in a team of champions next to a future immortal and competing for a premiership vs chasing the dollar with green as grass rookies and getting smashed every week

i've said it before and i'll say it again: there's no way in hell the afl will let him out of his contract

Last edited: