What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sandor Earl: Raiders have unbeatable game plan.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Sandor "The Hound" Clegane.....

FhYSu.jpg

BunniesMan

Immortal
Lucky Souffs held on to the guy who's kept Earl out of his wing spot. Oh wait...
We couldn't keep Mansour. We wanted to but we couldn't keep him and the likes of Merritt and Roberts.

You guys chose to shaft Lewis, Gordon and Earl.

We were forced into letting go a talented player, you guys are choosing to get rid of talent. Big difference.

age.s

First Grade
We couldn't keep Mansour. We wanted to but we couldn't keep him and the likes of Merritt and Roberts.

You guys chose to shaft Lewis, Gordon and Earl.

We were forced into letting go a talented player, you guys are choosing to get rid of talent. Big difference.

Gordon was forced out due to money. Earl is a bog average winger who won't be missed because we have several better options. Lewis is a loss. You're an enormous tool.

skeepe

Immortal
Gordon was forced out due to money. Earl is a bog average winger who won't be missed because we have several better options. Lewis is a loss. You're an enormous tool.

You'd rather have Brad Tighe or David Simmons over Sandor Earl? Really?

Lambretta

First Grade
Tell me more of often unbeatable game plan.....

It's called scoring more points than the opposition.

Since shhhhandoor arrived they have done just that.

But I think Shhhandoor got the word unbeatable confused with unbearable which is what they'll go back to soon enough

legend

Coach
Nice to have confidence and he has looked the goods outside Ferguson, who can pass the ball.

Still, a little early to be sprouting this sort of stuff to the media. One game at a time boys. Let's try and knock over the Titans and improve the for and against before worrying about the finals.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Furners game plan is to not drop the ball, not miss tackles and to play really good.

Hard to see how the team can lose if they carry it out

age.s

First Grade
You'd rather have Brad Tighe or David Simmons over Sandor Earl? Really?

I'd have him on par with Mansour, Daniela, Whare, Uaisele or Vai Vai. Moylan appears to be a pretty reasonable player too. I'd have him marginally ahead of Tighe but lets face it there isn't much in it. Simmo's had a shocker this year, but prior to that I'd have him about par too.

He's average. Not bad, not good, average. Not particularly fast or strong. Reasonably safe with the odd clanger. Reasonable finisher which is why he looks good when Ferguson is having a field day.

In other words we didn't need him, and guys got a reasonable buy picking him up. If I had to guess I'd say he'll end up behind Robinson, Lee and Wighton at Canberra too.

Edit: Actually he's be well below Mansour.

Last edited: