What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels preparing $2.1 million raid for Penrith Panthers forward Luke Lewis

Gronk

Staff member
Yeah I'd like to win as well, but without our 1 & 9 and with the Dogs on fire - I'm thinking we won't get within 20.

Agent Mulder

Bench
We still wont get him.
And Why do they keep banging on about scoring 24 points in the 2nd half last week? Manly put the cue in the rack very early after Brett Stewart went off.
Get over it, The Dogs will put 50 on us tonight.

eel01s

Bench
To me this article confirms we are no chance of signing Lewis. I though SK and Nolan did everything in secret?

This is all about the Board trying to look good.

oldmancraigy

Coach
you might want to ask Lewis, he would know more about what's going on or what could hapopen than we do..

regardless, we pay overs...he'll never come..the coach is shit.don't sign Stuart...blah! blah! blah!...

I'm sick of it, let's just do what we can to get him at the club, regardless of how much it would cost us then let's get a coach who can get us out of this rut on and off the field..

#firedup!

Screw that Staggs!

How boring is it going to be around here if we start winning games?? ME will have to go back to dredging up old threads again.

franklin2323

Immortal
I think it's between you guys & the Sharks. He wants to live in Penrith. So that makes Parra logical. He knows a few guys. So that helps. Ladder position will go against you though. Graham & Gordon live in Penrith but drive to Cronulla. They look like playing finals next year as well. So that's 2 imo

The Colonel

Immortal
you might want to ask Lewis, he would know more about what's going on or what could hapopen than we do..

regardless, we pay overs...he'll never come..the coach is shit.don't sign Stuart...blah! blah! blah!...

I'm sick of it, let's just do what we can to get him at the club, regardless of how much it would cost us then let's get a coach who can get us out of this rut on and off the field..

#firedup!
Amen to that.

Mickyd39

Juniors
$700k a season is a bit much for Lewis.

Some of this money should be used to hold on to Hayne.

Does anybody really listen to Pricey? he has had too many head knocks the poor bugger.
But if Lewis hears that and is considering signing with us then that could be a decision maker right there.
Not that pricey has any say in it anyway.
Got no problem with players playing origin, infact most come back after the origin series and play better than they did in the first half of the season.

Joely01

Bench
Why is Ray Price back involved with the club in the first place?

Our chances of signing Lewis are already hard enough, we dont need Pricey having his 2c worth to make things even worse.

Kenny

Juniors
The depressing part of this is despite the fact that we are offering Lewis ridiculous money he more than likely won't come to Parra. A once great club has become the joke of the competition.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
The depressing part of this is despite the fact that we are offering Lewis ridiculous money he more than likely won't come to Parra. A once great club has become the joke of the competition.

I dunno. He might like Kearneys plan. The two Manly recruits were very impressed with it by all accounts.

Latest posts