What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours thread

mmap dragons

Juniors
The rumors about Pearce wanting out of his deal at the Rorters has been circling for most of this year. The speculation is that Pearce and coach Smith don't see eye to eye and Pearce and his management have approached the Rorters for a release on more than one occasion. Pearce may in fact stay at the Rorters beyond 2013 but if you read into all the media hype, He will wear the Big Red V, Maybe sooner than 2014.

nrlnrl

First Grade
The rumors about Pearce wanting out of his deal at the Rorters has been circling for most of this year. The speculation is that Pearce and coach Smith don't see eye to eye and Pearce and his management have approached the Rorters for a release on more than one occasion. Pearce may in fact stay at the Rorters beyond 2013 but if you read into all the media hype, He will wear the Big Red V, Maybe sooner than 2014.

creating interest in players to increase their price ? I doubt that would ever happen

hardbaby

Coach
If you were involved in a conversation with a politician, a player agent, a hooker, a copper and a smackie, who do you think would lie more?

Father Ted

First Grade
If you were involved in a conversation with a politician, a player agent, a hooker, a copper and a smackie, who do you think would lie more?

It's a Melbourne cup qroup you've got. I'll have a 100 dollar quinella on the politician and player agent . A trifecta if you have the CEO's included in the field.

love my saints

Juniors
The mole in rugby league week (I know I know a wanker sh!t talker) says don't be surprised if the dragons make an offer to Crocker. Pure speculation I know but jeez, I hope this rumor is way off.
On another note, we made a big play for Marty kapaw from the dogs, he chose to stay at a team he struggles to break into the 17 instead of taking the opportunity with us.
That in itself tells me something's not right!

the painter

Juniors
Dont know if any of you heard, but 2SM talkin sport had your beloved CEO Doust on during the week, and pretty much said that their was no money to chase any body for 2013, as you have signed Beal from the Donkeys. After the interview a few Dragon supporters rang in, and couldnt belive that they have no cap space cosidering your roster. So unless any players are only going to play for $50,000.00 like Gaz did:D you wont be chasing anybody.:(

Bring back choc

Juniors
As long as godz and willow are happy with our under strength, over paid, over rated and very average forward pack I see no reason why we should try and buy any good players.
Let's just miss the 8 next year as well. Organic growth has gotten us so far in the past.

Drop Bear

Juniors
Why don't we throw some money at this guy, Evander Cummins? I hear he goes alright?? Might be the next Ben Barba.. NO??

SilentAssassin

Juniors
Why don't we throw some money at this guy, Evander Cummins? I hear he goes alright?? Might be the next Ben Barba.. NO??

Watched him play against Norths. I was impressed with what I seen.

He'll be in the mix next year.

For me though King was the standout. Get him in first grade already.

possm

Coach
Dont know if any of you heard, but 2SM talkin sport had your beloved CEO Doust on during the week, and pretty much said that their was no money to chase any body for 2013, as you have signed Beal from the Donkeys. After the interview a few Dragon supporters rang in, and couldnt belive that they have no cap space cosidering your roster. So unless any players are only going to play for $50,000.00 like Gaz did:D you wont be chasing anybody.:(

Plenty of cap, not much cash. Maybe our cash situation has been bolstered with the Alfa Remeo sponsorship.